CKEY: SerMagma

Your Discord: Bungo

Offender’s CKEY: YoussriLMAO

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Youssri Pitt

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):1/16/2020

Round Number: 26116

Rules Broken: 3, 4, 5, 14

Incident Description: Youssri is just not fit for MRP, i was minding my own buisness as a mime, laying eggs and whatnot. Out of nowhere youssri starts to attack me, lie to the captain about me killing a person. then lying about me killing a person in science, this ended with me in the brig bleeding out and cuffed to a chair with no timer. He never ONCE did his job as a member of the science team, running around in a monkey costume attacking people and just being a shitter while screaming monkey noises. I did ahelp it in-game but the round in question was a shitshow. Holland should have more details on the matter, they looked into it for awhile but i never heard anything back. He has done this multiple times in the past to me and others, making me think it was a metagrudge for the one time i got him banned. but nope, he was doing it to everybody and even bragged in OOC about getting me and the clown arrested for nothing and him escaping perma to do it again. Sorry for the wall of text, i aint really that good at explaining things

He’s already banned for this actually, the admin just took a bit.

So… resolved?