CKEY: Vince Randolph

Admin’s CKEY: ta3370

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on?

Ban Type: server

Ban Length: perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-10-06 18:55

Round ID: 22271

Ban Reason: Disconnected during ahelp about arrivals and departures shuttle bombing. Permanent until appeal.

Appeal Reason: I had accordion practice over skype and thus had to leave so that i wouldn’t have background noise as I need to disconnect my headphones to hear my teacher.

Additional Information:

@ta3370 pinging like this because can’t assign you.

Could you please explain why you bombed arrivals and escape shuttle? Arrivals bombing is never ok and escape bombing is only ok with an appropriate objective, of which you had “escape the station alive and out of custody”, not die a glorious death, hijack shuttle, ect.

How do you play the accordion and play SS13 at the same time?

No i quit the game as my accordion lesson started as stated in my appeal

I was a syndicate agent

You are allowed to murderbone on lrp if half of your objectives have been done regardless if you can hijack the shuttle or not, rounded up, but this rule does not exist on mrp. Were you on sage?

I was on Sage and i thought it was acceptable to do it in syndicate rounds as i have seen the shuttle bombed before

On MRP, appropriate objectives are required for mass-murder/mass-destruction. For now I’ll be letting you off with a warning and note, and next time you need to disconnect mid-ticket please let us know first.

EDIT: Somehow “note” was put as “mute”