Your dumb antag gimmicks

Just as the title says, and as usual I’ll start.

Comedian clown that has assorted voice activated bombs around the station in maintance, with the code words being the punchline to jokes. Also has a couple of meth bombs in their own bag, with the voice activated code being: “Well that’s all folks!”

11 Likes

Pretend to be a clueless moron so no one notices your theft and murder. This has worked too many times its scary.

Alternatively: Be an American Politician. I shouldnt have to explain what this means.

3 Likes

Actual attempts non-lethal subterfuge.

Thanks for making us play extended by not bringing anything to the game as antagonist.

Not doing anything that is against NT until the shuttle is on the way. And I don’t know if this counts as a gimmick, but failing terribly

1 Like

I could blow up medbay instead.

Eyyy welcome to the club.

Not really a gimmick, more of a one time thing

Gene roulette, first you must find a willing contestant. Ask them for a number ranging between 1-x and give them injector labeled as that. Depending on how evil you are, they can range from 50/50 to blindness in every single one.

2 Likes

Blowing up medbay

1. creates a manhunt (fun(for security))
  2. creates casualities (fun(for medical))
  3. creates a hole (fun(for engineers))
  4. creates a diversion (fun(for other antags))

Its infinitely more interesting for the round if you blew up medbay instead of stealthfully doing your objectives.

2 Likes

This is where the once useless smugglers pack comes in handy. Buy a good amount of them and seed them around the station with chem grenades. Set them to the same frequency but different signal numbers. Periodically set them off, causes general confusion and light work for people to do, also set up a couple of voice activated bombs if you need to give sec a quick distraction if they are getting suspicious of you

2 Likes

Which one? The terrible antag club or the “Heil Syndicate” twist one?

1 Like

for certain its either, safest bet is both

1 Like

i try to come up with a new gimmick each antag round to never be predictable ;3

I pretend to be new to the game

1 Like

I LIKE to kill every1 (sec and regular crew who attack me in self defense) everytime i roll antag MURDERRR i want to KILL plss

My gimmick is I fail in the most embarrassing way imaginable

2 Likes

murderbone rules tho

murderbone rules are genuinely detrimental to the game, their only purpose to spare weak players from getting their feelings hurt or their passive roleplay getting disrupted

Just stalk some random guy for a good while every time you seem them in-between doing your stuff.
*stare
*stare
*stare

As a mime or clown > taking an explosive holopara. Then rigging a hat to explode. Then throwing thoose hats onto people. If they take them off the failed the vibe check