Your deathchem mixes

I understood all of that except for the excuse about suffocation. Would any one buy that, since they’re still alive, and you can just CPR them.

Then again, I’ve seen some stupid excuses pass through.

I really do want to kidnap some one and ramble at them, but first off it A: doesn’t seem to fit my main character’s personality, (I may play LRP, but I still roleplay to a degree, and fears-the-night isn’t a psychopath) and B: I seem always end up just killing them outright, because I like to avoid suspicion, and carrying a body around brings up questions.

usually i kind of play a more apathetic side whenever i catch my target or someone who got in the way before i kill them, but im thinking of going for more of a “lets make a deal” with my non-targets in exchange for keeping quiet, with them being fucked if they try to rat me out

otherwise im mostly non suspicious doing my fuckin CMO work

tfw station bounced radio cavity implant (dont know if it works though because ive never implanted fucking radios in people)

also with the spess suffocation thing its kind of they jsut fuccin died, but that’d need ghoul/zombie powder to work effectively

My character is more of the nervous, reluctant type, who doesn’t like getting into trouble, so usually just commits crimes through stealthy and indirect means. I honestly don’t know if I roleplay “correctly,” because I’ve never really went on any higher roleplay servers, but I try as much as LRP allows.

Don’t you need an emagged chem dispenser to make zombie powder, or do you just need to hack it.

you can emag it for the carpotoxin needed for zombie powder, or you can just hope some people bring in some spess carp so you can grind the fillets for carpotoxin

alternatively, get botnis to grow koibeans and grind it

ADDING ONTO THIS

zombie powder works well in smoke grenades because itll cause people to become confused and drowsy, and if they arent using internals theyll be knocked out by it as well, combine with separate hellfoam grenade and no one lives

Actual reason to trade unstable mutagen with botany. Nice.

adding if you’re a tator:

if you want to emag a chem dispenser, don’t fucking just emag chemistry and expect no one to notice, greytide and just about anyone else is gonna break into chemistry to do their own shit because lazy fucks can’t let the person who’s tasked with doing chemistry to do their job

instead, fake wall up a small area in maint and build a chem dispenser in there, and apply emag to forehead

1 Like

Ok I got a great mix idea I call the
SUCK AND FUCK
First get some 100u beakers at minimum split the reagents for some Liquid Dark Matter between both should be less than 25u. Then like 50-75u of Water in one beaker and Potassium in another. You can replace the potassium-Water explosion with what ever you like but the main premise is to have the nade explode and suck anyone unfortunate to be near by into the danger that was created. This would work really good for Phlogiston-Napalm or Chlorine Trifluoride-Napalm. Or even a big ball of plasma gas. IPCs just suck them into the EMP. But that wont really work because they both explode at the same time. BUT using two grenades in a box and 2 remote signalers the LDM (3sec) in one beaker and your hellmix of choice (5sec) in the other. People will get sucked in and then exploded. Bada Bing Bada Boom they’ll fucking die.

you know, this makes me fucking think:

a rapid syringe gun of potas-water cryosyringes is already potent as fuck for a quick death. but what about cryosyringes of liquid dark matter?

Everything will get sucked to them crushing them to death. It’s not fast but it’s funny as hell watching them panic.

Also: a reminder that drugs are often deadlier than deathchems when od’d

it does work well, but i always keep it reserved for when i’m killing victims who can’t stop me from force feeding them or just making them floorpills

a chem grenade of meth will work by killing via brain damage but you’d be running the risk of their stun resistance, faster running speeds, and the fact they probably want to kill you for making them od on meth before they finally fall

I’m curious about something. I know specific drugs can grant stun resistance, but is it possible for those drugs to stack, and grant total stun immunity? I’ve been wanting to try and make a mix that will make me completely immune to stuns at some point. Has any one ever made a mixture that grants total immunity to stuns?

That would be the real death chem. Add DE sword, and you have an unstoppable blender.

Also, and more importantly, when do we get to make a vest that constantly pumps chemicals into us like that guy bane (from batman). If i’m going to be a drug powered super soldier, I need to have the gear that looks the part.

from what i can read off the chemistry page, bath salts possibly grant total immunity, with the downside of the standard brain damage, but with the psychotic brawling trauma added to bath salts.

most drugs will grant the 90% stunbaton & stunprod immunity, but i can’t be sure if any of the stun resistance for stacking narcotics work

for the event stun resist does stack,

meth, crank, modafinil, and nicotine work well for what should be over 100% stunbaton/prod resist and if rng is correct, over 100% reg stun resist

Cryo syringe 5u C3F, 5u plasma, 5u water, 5u flurosulfuractant or a fuckton of nitrous oxide. Load into RSFG. Precise application area denial and damage for hellfoam syringes and nitrous oxide is a sedative in small amounts and a deadly toxin in large amounts

just make 5u of fentanyl to 10u of impedrezene, guaranteed 100+ braindamage and usually causes them to pass out/gather so many braintraumas their game becomes unplayable. Literally one of the most effective ways to meme somebody without harming them too severely

yes it is and no i dont recommend it

methamphetamine + bath salts + epi pen + other stamina regen drugs

Fentanyl, Impedrezene, Mercury. You can cut Impedrezene out if you dont care about drowsiness to make them fall asleep for more chemical injections. Brain melting mix basically that makes your victim unable to walk straight and fall asleep suddenly with blurred vision.