**CKEY:**Your Dad Sells Avon

Admin’s CKEY: yorpan

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**MRP only

**Which server did the ban happen on?**MRP

**Ban Type:**Server

**Ban Length:**Forever

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2020-08-06 07:53

**Round ID:**19524

**Ban Reason:**Your first day back after a previous ban and you resolve to griefing as a non-antag CMO, please appeal this on the forums if you want to play on MRP again. Auth: Ruko

**Appeal Reason:**After playing for some time on LRP, I now see how my behaviour was inappropriate and made play unfun for others. I feel I have learnt from my MRP break and grown as a spess game player. I now feel I can respect the rules and will have to simply wait until I get the correct roles to mess around. I hope very much you will allow me to play on MRP again. Thanks, YourDadSellsAvon.

Additional Information:

If you got a vouch and don’t have notes elsewhere youd probably be set

ok, thanks pal
i think i know people who could vouch

A vouch usually entails getting a member of staff from another respected serve to make a discord/forum post saying you’re doing good.

Probably knew that, just making sure.

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. I thought it could be another player. I don’t play on other servers a lot so might not be so easy.

@GameAdmin
I’ve waited a bit now and I’m not sure how long these things usually take. I’ve seen other appeals get replied to much faster than mine so I’m just wondering what’s going on.

@anon68259950 hey can you take a look?

wow thanks, that was fast

Hi, sorry for missing this one.

I have talked with another admin who has confirmed you have been frequenting LRP without causing any notable issues there, so I am willing to give you another chance to play on MRP again.

But do note that due to your extensive note history, and this being the second time a permaban gets lifted, even a smaller rules infraction in the future might lead to you being permabanned again.

As a precautionary measure, I suggest you also reread the rules in full that are posted on https://beestation13.com/rules/rp together with the additional rulings on https://forums.beestation13.com/t/new-rulings

MRP rules are much stricter in general than the rules on LRP, and you will be expected to at minimum perform the job you have been assigned to at least some degree.

You have been unbanned now, hope you see you ingame being excellent as the rules suggest :slight_smile: