YoshimiWasTaken application admin (edited to hopefully better standards)

Edited for more details! Thank you for the input! :hugs:

Good stuff +2 from here.

:sweat_smile: Aw shucks, thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

For the last question I’d perma ban, people don’t open canisters unless they really want to, and two in a row makes them a griefer so if you spot it as trialmin, aprison, ask for ban permission and permaban. You may send a message like ‘why?’ but most likely you’ll get a meme response.
I’m gonna give +1, maybe more later.

+1, good replies and decent app. T: +4

+2 from me - I didn’t know full-time botanists without notes existed.

Like the app, like the answers (AI situation is major grey area currently), love the clean history, I don’t see anything outstanding that makes me think it’s not fully worth giving you a shot.

T: +6

1 Like

+2
The fact that you have 1 note(not really even a note) over 616 hours is impressive to say the least.
You also apparently main botanist. With power(botany) comes great responsibility… you seem to have done well with that power.

On the atmos answer: If you see someone dragging an open canister of plasma around… I don’t think that’s even possible to be on accident. Though, I do like the fact that you give them the benefit of the doubt.

T:8

I had a note? I hadn’t even realized, what was the note? Only thing I can think of note-wise was a long, long time ago, a clown gave me a law that was pretty lewd and I followed it, whatever admin handled that was really understanding though and they ended up getting the clown for giving me that law. :smiley: Since then I’ve been mostly a free pAI, nobody seems to bound me or give me any laws. And I learned to ahelp if I get one of those laws again, it was something about talking about how much I loved sucking dick :stuck_out_tongue: and that the captain was one of my ‘previous lovers’ or something. No clue if the clown ever got banned for that.

You can check your notes in game, of course if the note isn’t hidden.

Just as arch said.

It’s under OOC > View Admin Remarks.

Lists notes and bans. If they’re hidden then you’re out of luck.

It doesn’t show on my screen would there be a way to ask an admin what I got noted for?

Of course you can ahelp and ask, but the button has to be there.

It’s nothing that would be held against you.

+1 from me, I like the answers, I hope you become a good addition to the team :smile:

T: 9

Application accepted at +9, welcome to the team.