Yorpan Admin Report

Title: Yorpan Player Report

CKEY: electrosssnake

Your Discord: :black_heart:eLeCtrOssSnake​:black_heart:#7512

Offender’s CKEY: Yorpan

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: unrelated

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 3.9.20 - 4.9.20

Round Number: 20788 (according to Yorpan)

Rules Broken: It is a pretty shifty situation, but in plain words, the guy who killed me didn’t have the right to kill me, but still killed me and got no punishment. But more importantly, poor admin actions, and overall poor quality of administrating. And general avoiding of answering questions that I was asking, as well as not admitting his false claims(though admin said some other admins said it idk) 'till the end of the conversation in discord. It just didn’t feel alright when you ask stuff, and a person who you’re talking to just avoids answering, in my opinion, that is just bad and shouldn’t be allowed at all.

Incident Description: So as if to start a quick rundown I fight with some people unrelated to the incident itself, so I will omit explaining it in details, as the Yorpan said it was ok anyway. I just go print spraycans and start randomly painting people’s face’s and generally doing nothing else, without any harming stealing and other purely malicious intents. I was doing it for giggles and nothing more. Then there comes the HoS(who will be the main complaint of mine in my ahelp) and I peacefully boogaloo his sec way and start driving in circles giggling. Then HoS pulls out his fancy personal gun and starts trying to tase me, but fails and then after 3 shots I ride behind a slippery floor and HoS trying to follow me with his gun in hand slips and drops his gun, I pick it and discharge it all into the wall to then drop, say wew, that was fun and give him his sec way back. As from the start to this moment I haven’t done anything purely self antag or capital punishment worthy. But then a chemist pops out and boogaloo’s sec way out of me and starts shoving me, but then HoS starts beating me up and I am while trying to just run and say that this was just a joke, they still continue to beat me, as the chemist joined in harming me. Still to this moment I haven’t done anything to validate me or to make any crime that allows security to use lethal force against me, as I still didn’t have any weapons, intent or had harmed anybody during the process. As of this moment, I am below 1/4 of my hp and near dead, some random guy showed up and started to beat me to, and then I fell into crit. Borg came and started watching tile away from me. I said I GIVE UP!! because I don’t wanna die already being in crit. But I am still getting beat up more and more until I die. Then HoS strips me, carries me half to the sec, and then just drops me, as it’s just okay to murder somebody who hasn’t been found guilty other then stealing sec way for 20 seconds, and not even taking the gun, because I held it for 5 seconds, discharged it and dropped it back. The HoS’s name was Jeff Jefferds(I think I got that right), and the main claim was about him, but the admin has joined to resolve my ticket, and I think this was by far the worst ticket resolve I’ve ever seen.
I proceed to explain the situation somewhat close that I’ve written above, and his question what were you doing overall, I responded with spraying people’s faces. Then after some time, he responds: “You were valid.” I ask: “Why?” The response is super based, not even I could’ve thought: “Space law corresponds that stuns make you valid.” Alotta questions appear in my head, space law corresponds to validity? Stuns make me valid? But I haven’t stunned HoS? And I just literally ask Yorpan these questions… but Yorpan ignores most of them. Then I ask more of a direct question: “Show me something, that states my validity in space law” In plain, again, I just ask what rule is he referring to, I surely open space law, and there’s nothing. I re-check the lethal force rules in space law, but there’s also nothing about my case (there’s only one statement that says that stun weapons give right to lethal force, but it wasn’t related to my case anyway, as my only stun weapon was a spray can, which HoS had immunity to, and more importantly I haven’t even used or tried to use on him, or directly at his sight on anyone else). So it’s unclear, I am arguing that I got killed for nothing, Yorpan refers to some unwritten rule, avoids answering questions… not doing anything he restarts the round…
So being me, highly disappointed we continue our conversation in discord. It is not less disappointing than the ticket conversation, so I won’t waste time commenting it.

Then he proceeds to claim that I’ve started the assault, and apparently the first one to cause harm, this is probably one of the worst moments of all, as he proceeds to send me logs, where I shove and spray paint people, where even me not being an admin understand that I haven’t done any harm to anybody what so ever. But then I EXTRAORDINARY REALISE THAT USING HARM INTENT WITH SPRAYPAINT MAKES HARM… The nice ending in damage logs is new hp, and it always follows with 100. That means I haven’t harmed anyone, ohh… BUT THAT’S AN ADMIN CLAIM!! Okay, then I actually spend time clarifying that I used harm intent to bump into a running person and spray paint, but because other person had help intent and I had too, we would pass through each other, so I press 4 quickly to bump and not pass through the person, and just regularly spray paint them.
Okay, that was dumb looking at the logs that “were claiming that I harmed somebody first” whereas I did not. And then while still being in discord, he rejected answering any questions, because he sees me as a time waster. ALSO TO CLARIFY: Yorpan called me a time-waster, after stating that I’ve started harming everyone else, and even closed my DM with him after then, sending me a shitty screen log where I haven’t damaged anyone, so I had to actually go and start speaking on bee server. With that being said HE called me rude WHILE HE CLOSED DM’s AFTER SENDING INVALID PROOFS.

Additional Information (I’ll call it a conclusion): I can’t see this type of admin be on the server, as this incident has shown that Yorpan is not worth an admin post because after he had been proven wrong, he had(I will hefty bet that he did that on purpose to hide his big fuck-up) just locks and avoids answering, acting and generally doing admin work, as solely respectively taking his admin post. I am highly disappointed and would like to see Yorpan go off his post, as he had clearly shown his incompetence.

1 Like

So as if to start a quick rundown I fight with some people unrelated to the incident itself, so I will omit explaining it in details, as the Yorpan said it was ok anyway. I just go print spraycans and start randomly painting people’s face’s and generally doing nothing else, without any harming stealing and other purely malicious intents. I was doing it for giggles and nothing more. Then there comes the HoS(who will be the main complaint of mine in my ahelp) and I peacefully boogaloo his sec way and start driving in circles giggling. Then HoS pulls out his fancy personal gun and starts trying to tase me, but fails and then after 3 shots I ride behind a slippery floor and HoS trying to follow me with his gun in hand slips and drops his gun, I pick it and discharge it all into the wall to then drop, say wew, that was fun and give him his sec way back. As from the start to this moment I haven’t done anything purely self antag or capital punishment worthy. But then a chemist pops out and boogaloo’s sec way out of me and starts shoving me, but then HoS starts beating me up and I am while trying to just run and say that this was just a joke, they still continue to beat me, as the chemist joined in harming me. Still to this moment I haven’t done anything to validate me or to make any crime that allows security to use lethal force against me, as I still didn’t have any weapons, intent or had harmed anybody during the process. As of this moment, I am below 1/4 of my hp and near dead, some random guy showed up and started to beat me to, and then I fell into crit. Borg came and started watching tile away from me. I said I GIVE UP!! because I don’t wanna die already being in crit. But I am still getting beat up more and more until I die. Then HoS strips me, carries me half to the sec, and then just drops me, as it’s just okay to murder somebody who hasn’t been found guilty other then stealing sec way for 20 seconds, and not even taking the gun, because I held it for 5 seconds, discharged it and dropped it back. The HoS’s name was Jeff Jefferds(I think I got that right), and the main claim was about him, but the admin has joined to resolve my ticket, and I think this was by far the worst ticket resolve I’ve ever seen.

Copypasted incident description because i cant read

@admins @GameAdmin @yorii This actually appears to be an admin report, rather than a player report. Randomly attacking people with the spraycan may make you valid, but I’m not sure about that. Need some admin feedback for that.

To be fair you could combo off a spraycan’s stun very easily to kill someone, so I would kindof agree it was a bit self-antaggy, and self antag makes you valid.

1 Like

Spamming someone with spray paint in the face is a dickish move as yes it does stun you - also what job were you exactly?

You should realistically be reporting the players in this situation as it seems you were beaten up by them.

Why did you report me? You should report the players who killed you, this is going to be handled vastly differently than you probably intended.

The “false claim” was information I got from one admin, and when it was later corrected by another head admin I did immediately inform you that I was wrong about simply spraypainting someone does not make you valid.
But I also showed you the logs of you throwing a whole bunch of players around with aggressive grabs+throw, it was very evident you were looking for trouble in the hallways and found trouble to the point of being murdered.

And I did not restart the round on purpose, I gave you my ruling and removed the round delay, but you continued sending messages hence why I DMed you, and you were being very impatient in the DMs so I disabled server DMs again and asked you to write a player report for a second opinion, not an admin report.

You can’t use your own impatience about a ticket handling as excuse to spam messages in my face to try and get it ruled in your favor, that is why I asked you to write a player report so it can be dealt with in due time.

1 Like

You are also misquoting me, I never said this. I said assaulting players make you valid.

Uh, no. You did actually say that spray painting makes you valid.

And I did report YOU because you were acting worse than the entire lrp crew and hos.

No it doesn’t. 20 chars

I was indeed being patient as always, but when I started asking some question on which you were taking actions to do nothing. And it kept getting worse and worse as you have stopped answering anything. AND also false claiming me as the harm starter sending logs that even had proven my innocence. THIS IS the main problem with you, and if you’re just going to ignore and avoid question and can’t even state the rule on which your actions were taken. This is not how it should work.

And I corrected that later when I was informed it was wrong, however it was not the only thing you were doing, you were aggressive grabbing and throwing multiple people before anyone attacked you.

I am however still confused as to your intent with this report, do you want your ingame situation resolved by a second admin, or do you want me to be investigated for misconduct?

Misconduct.
It’s that clear…

Clarifying people throwing, two people had passed out because chemist made like a zombie powder or something, so I were just throwing unconscious people, but I didn’t do any harm what so ever. So yep, once again I didn’t do anything to prove myself death worthy.
Edit: Chemist vaporised zombie powder, that’s how they got unconscious. And I haven’t thrown anybody into the walls, I just threw them deeper into the hallway, not hurting them in anyway.

So this is specifically an admin report against Yori for:

Admins might be open to have a conversation with players on Discord, but there’s no obligation for them to. I’m not sure that Yori closing their DM’s to you on Discord would violate admin conduct.

For reasons of transparency and to avoid the appearance of impropriety or favoritism, appealing an admin’s decision made during a round is better done on the forums via a Player report against the player that you had a bad interaction with, or via an admin report if the you believe the admin’s actions that round violated admin conduct.

Yes, but my complaints are about admin.

I just randomly sprayed and ran away, I weren’t doing anything else.
I was an assistant. I do not believe that clowning is self antagging.

Woops my mistake, it was just a formatting issue, i am sorry Bloons If you read the messages, I got it wrong

Spraying people in the face stuns them and is assault, which you did to a lot of people.

Stealing the HOS gun is Grand Theft, a capital crime and I believe on LRP capital crimes make you valid.

So you weren’t valid for the first crime (though if someone critted you for stunning them then that’d have been fair escalation anyway) but were for the second anyway.

I haven’t stolen and run way, that doesn’t count.