Ban Length:
forever
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
10/6/2022
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
blowing people up with plasma cigarretes and bombing medical
Appeal Reason:
i wasnt playing on the 6th (i live in Australia) and i only did it once in a round got banned for 2 days and did not do it again
Additional Information:
i would like video or image from the round poving me as the perp please thank you

The ban was more than likely the result of this player report. They can be a bit delayed in terms of getting processed.

Are you denying that you did it?

i thought that he was talking about my most recent round which i didn’t do anything
but in the case in that report i had saw him do something i cant remember it was a week or so ago and i decided to kill him on suspicion he was a traitor

Yes, it was a result of the player report. Sorry, I forgot to specify it in the ban.

As for the 2 day ban you recieved, I’m not sure why you didn’t get sent to forums for it since it’s a rather common thing griefers do, but alas. You did this for 2 rounds (as far as I’m aware) and only got caught on the second which lead to the 2 day ban.

As for a starter question I want to know if you’ve read our rules, more specifically rule 2 and 9?

Also, enen though you killed a traitor, apparantly you killed an innocent VIP as a plasma cigar that an actual traitor would kill someone as such way. This is self-antagonism. How is different for what you did as a non-traitor chemist when it is compared to what a real traitor would do?

The actual reason is

Blowing people up with plasma cigarettes, along with trying to bomb medical with a grenade. Please come explain this on the forums.

so this is just an “explain on forums” ban

ahhh that exploding medical thing so somebody tailed me into med and i missed clicked as my switch hand button is x and mmy activate button is z

also the exploding cigar was to kill antag

also i have read the rules but im not really well versed in them i dont know them off by heart so maybe once every few rounds i re read them

1 Like

CKEY:
yertus
Admin’s CKEY:
ivanmixo
Ban Type:
explain on forums
Ban Length:
forever
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
10/6/2022
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Blowing people up with plasma cigarettes, along with trying to bomb medical with a grenade. Please come explain this on the forums.
Appeal Reason:
for the plasma cigar i had a suspicion that the person i blew up was antag and i did not see anybody around that would be collateral and exploding medical with a grenade was a misclick as my switch hand key is x and activate item key is z
Additional Information:
beestation is the only server i can play on

Why did you make another appeal for the same thing?

i some information of a round that happend some time ago that i need explain in order to get unbanned please unban me

Why is this the only server you can play on?

i have very bad internet and beestation is the only server i can play on without having a ping of 4563

please unban me

I’m not in charge of your appeal.
You need to wait for it to be processed.

how long does that take

Usually more than a day.
Be patient.
Honestly, you’re probably looking at at least a couple-day-long ban if it’s accepted for your grief-like behavior.

2 Likes

hey man thanks for telling me but please if you have any control over my ban please make temporary at the least because i cant play on others servers due to my horrible internet