Yeetmisters nonshitpost application

Your CKEY:Yeetmister

Your Discord Name: Shitpost Malone,ilikenijago (got banned for nsfw I think)

How often are you online to play/admin? ():depends usually on at 2-5 am though. Im sometimes on for a 1 hour sometimes 10 hours. Corona lets me play a lot more, I do play a round a day at minimum
Lrp almost exclusively
What changes, if any, would you bring?:
I would listen to players, make sure spawners and activities for ghosts are available and if server pop want different game mode other then traitors or ling. Add some sprites and spawn more stuff for players when theres 11 at 4:30 am. Try to get more players into lrp

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:
Because players and me are constantly complaining about things and admins choosing too ignore them. I.E: the literal entire server want to do cult or something and the admin just says no, Make sure the only spawners aren’t Beach bum

How long have you been playing SS13?:
A few years on a few accounts, played it when the hud was blue and had silver side bars

How long have you been playing Bee Station?:
Since 2018,forgot fist account username password,Moved so different ip, 2019 with my current account

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Yes. Scp:Secret labatory,Minecraft,Garrys mod, ark, Roblox,Conan

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
I don’t remember

Your strengths:
I see what needs to be done to keep the round fun for everyone

Your weaknesses:
I have like 7 bans and I shitposted the entire fourm at one point , Hour count is low, I had a lot more on my first account but forgot everything to get in it

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:

when admins fuck up the round and no ones there to report them.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: I actually listen to the players and not over use you power

What makes a staff team good?:
They listen to the players and help other admins

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
Maintain some order in game, remove highly toxic players (self antag)

What kind of player are you?:
Well rounded

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:

it wont ill just be able to actually listen and fix the shit that the admins don’t. I wont ERP or do stuff against the rules, no spamming ERP

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:

Nothing, that’s a IC problem, IF in lrp ,if its Mrp give a warning and give hos gun back,multible offences job ban then server ban

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

Ask him why and Temp Ban if its first offence for self antaging, Length of ban depends on how sever the leak is. No body gets hurt a 3 day ban if it ruins the round discus with other admins to determine best action

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?
:
Nothing and make sure it was accidental, if theres another chemist restore the hole removing it from having accese to space.

I’m going to have to say I don’t agree with reapplying within a day or so of being denied. Again, the answers are very short and your entire reason for wanting admin is to “fix the shit the admins don’t”. I’m afraid you would act against higher-ups’ decisions and abuse the position. Put more effort into your next application in like, a month or two.

1 Like

the answer is still no, and it ain’t changing anytime soon