Yeetmisters Admin applicatiob

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):Yeetmister

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):I got fucked over by someone

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):depends usually on at 2-5 am though

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
I would listen to players
How old are you?:
Why do you want to be an admin?:
Because half of the admins are downies
How long have you been playing SS13?:
A few years on a few accounts
How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
Since 2018,forgot fist account password
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Yes.
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
I don’t remember
Your strengths:
I see what needs to be done to keep the round fun for everyone
Your weaknesses:
I have like 7 bans
Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
when admins fuck up the round and no ones there to report them
What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: I actually listen to the players

What makes a staff team good?:
They listen to the players
What is a staff team’s purpose?:
Maintain some order in game
What kind of player are you?:
A Epic one
How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
it wont ill just be able to actually listen and fix the shit that the admins don’t
The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:

Nothing, that’s a IC problem

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

Ask him why and Temp Ban if its first offence for self antaging

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:Nothing and make sure it was accidental

-2 low effort application and very meme-y, 3 pages of notes and only 150 hours

I have more like I said, I forgot first account

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):I got fucked over by someone

Fill this in please too

if I was going to be a bad admin I would put a lot more effort in

Honkfather,Yeetmister,Shitpost Malone

-1, very low effort. Seemingly just wants admin because he thinks we don’t listen.

you guys don’t, there rounds where theres no spawners, Round where everyone wants roundvote

I know how to keep players from leaving so we don’t go under 20 players at 2 am

This is a shitpost. Also 148 hours, with one 0 hour alt. If you have other accounts that played on bee that implies you have may have ban evaded in the past.

You have a lot of notes, and while they aren’t severe, they are very frequent, recent, and shitposty.

T: -5

how is it a shitpost
….

there’s times where there’s low effort, then there’s times there’s no effort
even if I ignored the low effort, I don’t like the answers to the questions

also which server? I sorta wanna know

not limited to ss13……………

Only SS13 has servers?

Alright, still. What game and server? We aint gonna judge if it’s some shitty ponyRP server. But I am planning to ask them about ya

Minecraft:mineplex,Unigamin:scp contanmint breach I can go on why cant you give me admin and if I do bad just remove it

If someone knows what they are doing they could cause very long lasting and serious problems for the server with even the trialmin tool kit. Also as seen by your insulting and complaining about admins in the original post, anything one admin does reflects on the whole of staff. People lose confidence and most don’t acknowledge the individuals actions.

Finding good admins, even while we badly need more, shouldn’t be brute forced.

I actually like the server that’s why im applying, If I was trying to sabatouje I whouldent be complaining about admins id be kissing there ass

this is my main forum account forgot username