Yeetmister ban appel

you are giving me a permaban based on a very thin line between bannable and unbanable. even with my record the metagrudge was a very minor play in the round to me

I don’t know where this notion started or came from. I told you I was at work still when the metagrudge happened - not only did I not send the ERT, but I couldn’t even have had access to my computer when it was sent.

then who sent the ert

again no shit it was metagruge but the line draws so close it does not deserve a permaban. basiclly i only made myself valid ic.

Also lets bring this to light while we’re at it. It’s not the fact you’ve metagrudged that makes it permanent. It’s the fact you are a constant problem player. You have one of the highest notes-per-hours-played rates among our active players.

You actively try to toe the lines and even lie to try to get away with things you’ve done that you know are wrong.

this is a diffrent scenario though. i assumed that i whould not be charged with metagruge because i WAS an antag. many times i have been majorly banned was in the past.

the actions i took did not change or interfere with the round as it would have without me. permabanning me is an extreame measure to what should only be a day or 2 ban.

I don’t think there’s much more discussion to be had here right now, you expect us to let you lie about intentions, toe the lines of the rules constantly and allow you to try to lawyer your way into technicalities while knowing full well what you’re doing is wrong for the game.

You’ve been a constant problem player; you have 31 notes in just over 200 hours alive. That’s an issue once every five or so rounds played. The ban sticks and will not be removed until you get a vouch from another reputable server.

Appeal Denied