Ban Length:
perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
5/19/2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
metagrudge
Appeal Reason:
I said i was going to metagrudge after a dude killed the entire server with an axe. the next round i was a changling with the goal of extracting more geomes. EVERYONE in the server was trying to kill him and i took the opportunity to get easy dna. Its dumb because if metagrudge was an actual reason then the entire 25 or so people that where on that server should be banned too. the only thing you guys can do i assume i actually did metagrudge. however i was just using a opportunity to complete my goals. in fourms i just said what I thought was true. no rule was technically broken. ai was metagrudging. i was using a opportunity the current round presented.
Additional Information:
i think mrp admins should remain on mrp

at least remove the perma part

1 Like

its like me saying im going to go pee. and i go to the restroom and poo even though i thought at the time i was gonna pee.

not to mention the numerous people who admitted to metagrudging on forums and are fine

this is like the oj simpson case. its only a speculation he killed someone because of SOME evidence but not enough. meaning he didnt kill anyone

1 Like

now i whould like to be rightfully unbanned as its only speculation i metagrudged. with coincidence. thats it

didnt metagruge. no 100% proof i did

same person who im banned because of has done the same type of well technically , i have.

you know there’s an edit function right
you don’t need to make like 6 separate posts

onto the actual appeal ehh idk chief this does seem like a stinky situation

wheres the edit function…again there is no definitive proof i metagrudged.

got it thats epic

click the icon that looks like a pencil, that’s the edit button.

Rukos sleeping currently and he has been handling the whole round. There was a lot of self-antagging and meta. He’ll have more specific details on it tonight.

yeah but i want to be un banned. think of this as the oj simpson case. and again if your going to ban 4 people for meta grudgeing you whould need to do the entire server pop at that time

This was so obviously meta, to the point that you essentially admitted to it in the player report, then began furiously backpeddling once you realised you were about to be banned.

No. Keep this.

1 Like

based af. def was not meta. besides the victim doesnt care

and never admitted it. again your banning based on speculation

at the very least remove the perma ban

Added a poll that only staff can vote in to your ban appeal to simplify this a bit, but a few points I’d like to make.

You aren’t wrong, we have two rules that can ultimately only be bannable with an admission. Metagrudge and Metacomms. Neither of these are ever 100% no matter how much evidence we have until someone admits to it, it always could be coincidence. That said, between what you said in-game and in the thread I’m inclined to agree with Cae - You thought metagrudge was fine as antag, got told it wasn’t and started furiously pointing out just how much you never admitted to it thinking it would save you.

You never attacked anyone. Period. Including stings. Janitor died outside of your control/doing and you never did anything for the whole round except perpetuate a valid-hunt against someone over a grudge.

I added a poll so other @GameAdmin can look at the evidence and decide for themselves if what is present is sufficient enough proof, or they can vote against if they think it isn’t enough proof or if they think admission is required for proof. As it stands I’m not overturning this unless the poll overturns it or a Head Admin invokes their ability to overturn my decision because I personally see more than enough evidence.

It seems pretty obvious to me that this was a metagrudge. Your early responses in the player report sum it up for me.

it was funny af. still i tecnically didnt metagrudge since i was antag. if you kill 20 people with an axe. no shit the entire servers gonna metagruge

This line which was one of your first defenses was using a technicality that you thought was true, namely that antags are unable to metagrudge. Saying that by technicality you are innocent, means that by intent and circumstance without the technicality you did. And the technicality is not true, meaning its pretty much just admitting to metagrudge.

no proof i actually metagrudged just a ss of me saying i was gonna. i was still antag and for all you know you could have been my target

He wasn’t. So this is the opposite of a helpful defense.

i didnt metagrudge just said i was going to. someone killing him could have given me the opprotinity to extract his geomes

You could have used your stealth sting, or you could have sought gnomes from anyone else. If you only target one person, and have no IC cause, and you also attack no one else, this is not an arguement.

imagine getting salty people where messing with you in lrp after murderboning 20 people. and for the record i did not metagrudge. just said i was going to. never did anything other then trying to get server to kill you so i could extract your genes

Same thing, but to drive it home. There was no value in their genes specifically over anyone else. Shapeshifting into them would be suicide by your own understanding of the round and station intentions, they were not a specific target, and collecting literally anyone elses genes would have been safer and much more discreet than chasing the guy everyone was trying to lynch.

I don’t care if there is not a 100% confirmed confession or not. We are required to prove through logs and information we have. If everyone who looks at the situation clearly sees that it is metagrudge, and your whole arguement is based off some weird paper thin veil of “maybe it was a coincidence” then it is enough.

Recommend the appeal be denied.

at least remove the perma part. this draws the line so close to being allowed. valid hunting makes you valid IC. I drawed the line between metagruging and what is allowed. everything i did is allowed in the game. the victim even admitted to not really caring. I have killed entire round pops before. In all honestly I just wanted an excuse to kill anyone because i was antag.

and the it was funny af was responding to the person i was repliying to about filling a player report on himself

even funnier. Ruko sent an ert after being pressured by dead chat in the round the murderbone happend. he had a role play reason but it was pretty obvious it was because of the spamming in deadchat.