YEar old perma ooc ban from mods who ban for anything redux

CKEY:Higiro

Admin’s CKEY:

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: perma mute on all types of ooc chat and dead chat

Ban Length: till the end of time

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): unknown but before this fourm was here and sometime last year

Round ID:

Ban Reason: apparently they claimed tons

Appeal Reason: I can’t even prove them wrong about what ever reasons they had im unsure how many of the supposed claims and claimers where just corrupted mins who just added things i didnt do**

Additional Information: I’d like to be able have it back becuase its getitng point that unless i start talknig in ic about oocly things I can’t get certain things done espically if i sohuld try to play antag roles or i get frustrated. over a death that is unfair and kinda goes against rules. yeah i had plenty of things to say to every thing there but you know i havent been able get back on here specifically cause corona virus stuff though can play game cause easier and you say 8 notes and never learned yet they choose to to use both servers and you say i never learned or any thing but you not even giving me a chance to prove that thouse notes are not just forgeries they used and instead ignoring giving me even a sliver of a chance due to comming back and what i mean by if i don’t have ooc i can’t do certain things is i get a ton of questions in ooc or i need to talk to people in ooc cause they ask things that normaly can’t be told in ic cause breaks rules to do but since won’t just give it back i can’t explain to them what happened or how to do certain thigns and again id like make note that these 8 notes as put it are from diffrent servers and any ban done on lrp carried over to mrp instead sticking to just one and im pretty sure most my suposed ick oocky as claim it was in lrp where rules way more lax as you put it compared to mrp yet you’re saying when got back had tons corrupt people had get rid of who ban for who knows what and yet you saying you belive any notes they give you? and not even giving me a chance to prove i’m allowed to have ooc?**

what is more is when get ooc ban it not just ooc it’s self it’s ghost and looc as well giving you no chance to prove any thing and instead blocking you when people wish to talk to you in ghost and you just have to sit there getitng pestored to answer.

I’ve seen you online and even played with you directly since the last ban appeal, you’ve gotten a couple of fairly minor notes and one for metagrudging as a golem.
The admin who handled the golem situation didn’t think it was bad enough to warrant a full ban, and it also happened around the same time as your other ban appeal, so if I look past that I’d say your record is clean enough to warrant another chance.

However
You just copy + pasted your old ban appeal with all the same problems it had in it before.

im unsure how many of the supposed claims and claimers where just corrupted mins who just added things i didnt do

If you think that many admins are corrupt here you’re probably better off finding another server. You have notes from Lagomorphica and Xlyana, two of our three Head admins, and also notes from myself, Dallen and Bloons

I’d like to be able have it back becuase its getitng point that unless i start talknig in ic about oocly things I can’t get certain things done espically if i sohuld try to play antag roles or i get frustrated. over a death that is unfair and kinda goes against rules

You can’t talk about IC things in OOC at all, even to ask a question. We have mentors to help with these sorts of issues, and admins can see mentor requests too.

if i don’t have ooc i can’t do certain things is i get a ton of questions in ooc or i need to talk to people in ooc cause they ask things that normaly can’t be told in ic

There are a lot of questions you can’t ask in OOC because it will spoil things relevant to the round.

im pretty sure most my suposed ick oocky as claim it was in lrp

All violations of the rules on LRP follow you to MRP. You don’t get to break the rules on the light-handed server and expect those not to follow you to the stricter one.

Waiting for other admins to post opinions, but while I think you’ve done well in game since the past appeal, this appeal is a lazy copy + paste with all the same flaws the last one had

And you seem read this wrong i’m talking about when i came back you all said you all had to kick out tons of admins for being corrupt and that isn’t what i was told when came back I was told is you all have made lrp and mrp separate so that things done on mrp don’t effect lrp if this is true any claims had for lrp should be considered a void thing nere instantly especially if true that lrp is to be considered super lax and you seem misunderstand my saying they pestor me for answers they aren’t game related questions but personal questions like if I’ll be doing something and then die they ask what happened to me or wishing to talk to me personally in ghost about something you also took that back wards I said unless i talk about in character about things normally be oocly like questions or things that normaly be reserved for oocly like if I’m doing something and they ask a personal question that be for ooc that only I can answer I have to answer in ic or they get no real answer how ever the way the ban works is litterally gives me no chance to explain my self or anything if it was just ooc and not looc and ghost as well I could prove that I should be allowed to have ooc back but I can’t and instead I have to deal with perma. And what you expecting me to do? I left bee for months or weeks before came back only be told all things I knew had changed you say everything is just shit typing copy paste but I also wasn’t allowed explain my self because of the whole I lost ability to talk my side and had been gone due to being busy for long while and could only really play games forums take more time and effort since you have to explain your self and keep watching them.

And you say it’s lazy but there was tons of claimed notes for my supposed notes and how many those notes are from corrupt admins? I’d like to be given an actual chance prove that giving perma on anything is wrong since people can change and should be given a chance.
But no one will ever believe that when admins apparently.
I also find it stupid that ooc ban takes out looc and ghost as well instead just ooc.

Please… please if you’re able to, try to edit punctuation into your posts.
Your posts cause headaches right now.

If you’re not that great at English, I understand… but doesn’t that make RP hard to do?

I was born and raised in english speaking area yes but im not good at it never have been it’s kinda weird considering I have an extremly good ability to read how ever my writing, and typing looks trash nothing is correct, and so on as for rp no one really rps even in mrp they just sorta talk that is as far as I can see rp as so yes kinda makes it hard I guess?
I have to use a program to make my typing better on here cause it auto tells me what is wrong and gives me a list words I’m trying to type. Dosn’t mean I don’t like rping in fact I kinda rp to help fix my problems I have in typing though dosn’t really go away.

You have 6 bans for ooc ick alone, claiming all those admins were corrupt is just cringe.

you’ve had enough chances to prove yourself bud.

Yeah, but you’re still not allowed to just ignore rules and talk about ic things in ooc

If you maxcap the station repeatedly on mrp you can get a ban on both for example.

1 Like

You say that but I’m sure plenty of examples can be shown that people can change after enough time has passed that they should have something back but never giving that person a chance to prove that this is true is not cool thing to do. I mean I’m sure others would probably say something like just get an id hider or something else but I want to prove that people can change after some time and that perma should be removed entirely as a thing.

Also want to point out I was told that there was corrupt admins when I came back and no idea how many them are just corrupt admins claiming I did something when I was already banned and no way I could talked.
Also those claimed ooc bans where random ethr claimed on lrp or mrp if it was just if do something repeatedly over and over on one leads to ban both that be one thing but it’s not.
I also want point your there is never a reason out with there is plenty times that you need to tell someone something in looc or ghost that you can’t becuase of ooc ban banning all forms of ooc and the ghost chat instead of just ooc it’s self.

@Xlyana was the banning admin and has to give his opinion on it. I’m not too inclined to lift it, even though it has been 4 months. Partly because I am corrupt, but also because I don’t get the impression that you would stop IC in OOCing based on the responses here.

That said not much way to prove/disprove that. I’d say if it were lifted, IC in OOCing again within a month period should result in a month server ban and a perma OOC ban with no appeal.

The last one was rejected from what I remember is you basically saying you should be able to IC in OOC.

DChat and OOC bans have now been separated. With that being said, I’m going to keep the OOC ban as you’ve shown that you can’t abide by the rules. Maybe in the future it will be appealed, but not now.