Xlyana Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Xlyana.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

1 Like

damn i see this cat person or whatever all over the forums, doing his administrative unpaid job, really good, really fast responses, has 9 lives or whatever, but at the same time you gotta agree that cat gif gives you +20 speech wich is actualy cheating, im surprised im not banned or whatever , cause im all over this place, like imma outta jail robin places, anyways but this letter is to congradiulate you , happy birthday , i wish you lots of health, lots of money, and lots of bitchess to fuck

Dude is really chill. talk to him a good bit since I became a Game Administrator. Seems very robust in game.

Cringmin
Very unbased
Furfag
Badmin

1 Like

I rate this admin 10/10. Would be decapitated by with a fireaxe again.

One of my nominated headmin and council candidates; fully deserves the rank they have obtained.

While they may be divisive for some players as they go all out when they get antagonist roles, they, like Mark Suckerberg, have the servers best interests at heart; every interaction I have had with them has been pleasant, and they are fun to work with professionally and a good friend.

In addition, they have put in a lot of extra work and improvements; such as the admin feedback forum in general, which although undervalued by most, is quite useful to us admins as it enables us to get a public opinion of how we are viewed.

In all the time I’ve been here, they always seem to be doing one thing or the other for the server. They’re just a good admin, and I hope they stay on the team for as long as we can have em. I still despise della for killing me that one round when I was a traitor and I had all my objectives done without any tc

Didn’t play toto Africa this one time and played some weebo shit, I think they should be banned and demoted
Oneplus could take their spot

xlyala unbanned me, good admin what can i say

Xylyana pay me to say good andmin, now give me 10lk

does it for free while

1 Like

The return of the based.

105ea531562723d01489231bfbf10d12
what

They have awakened.

Head admin any% time?

If so +1 :slight_smile:

1 Like