Xenomorph mode is "Alien". Mode to replicate Alien*S*

I apologize if the title is somewhat unclear so I will explain. In the movie ‘Alien’, as in the Xenomorph game type, the status quo is that the humans are having a normal day doing their normal routine when an alien shows up and causes everything to escalate into terror, narrow escapes, and dead spessmen. I propose a mode more like that of the sequel, in that we begin with Xenomorphs in control of the station and humans as the invading force. At round start, half the players are randomly assigned to ‘Team Xeno’, which controls the station. I don’t know how robust the randomizer is but I would love to have randomly generated damage to the station and environmental storytelling that would look like it had been a regular round that the Xenos had won. I just watched “Aliens” this afternoon and I’m talking about the way damage to the set is used to sketch the outline of what happened to the colony. The other half of the players spawn on an orbiting ship like how Incursion team works. There, they can gear up and strategize. The humans win if they take control and hold key areas like Bridge and Engineering. The Xenos win if they take over/destroy the human ship. It would be like the Explorer experience writ large. You could even have traitors add an extra wrinkle, like how Burke in Aliens is more than willing to sacrifice the crew and their mission for his personal mission.

Thoughts?

5 Likes

To be honest, a great idea, but its already been done in other server,even if we try, ours wont be as good as 2 server mentioned.

8 Likes