Xdyou permabaned by zeskorion

CKEY: xdyou

Admin’s CKEY: zeskorion

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both,but i do not know why its for both?
Ban Type: server

Ban Length: 4ever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019-9-19

Round ID: 7211

Ban Reason: on thin ice,got ai to remove holodeck safeties,ran around stamcriting people with holoswords,acts as he is ignorant to being a shitter.Due to being on thin ice this offence warants a perma ban

Appeal Reason: I was being spectated by zeskorion the whole time,he even encouraged me with the voices in my head saying “Its just a prank” then he messaged me and instantly baned me like a badmin he is.You can check the most recent report about him and he did the same thing.Futhermore you un baned toxic so it woud only be fair to let me in too.

Additional Information: -proof of change https://pastebin.com/xw8fHXfz
Toxic got unbaned why cant i,let me in im not shitter i swear!!!

I din du nuffin!!!

also i literaly just hit random people with fake e swords how is that a banable ofense?

not sure if ii should speak but, unban he, zesko bans have shitty reasons and stuning people on the hallways, if they are not in danger(like plasmaflood) just makes you valid , even if you be doing da moonwalk on ice.

3 Likes

pls respond someone ??

It’s only been 4 hours kiddo, you’re gonna be here a while

This appeal was already denied a good while ago, i do recall

Yes half a fucking year ago

Yeah me having that holo sword was powergaming because i coud stun the traitors yeah.

I dont understand the why of It being a permaban

2 Likes

He thinks he can ban anyone he dislikes as long as they have a lot of notes.Check the recent admin report on him he did the same thing.

1 Like

Hello may any other admins give their opinion on dis?

Do you have any recent experience on other SS13 servers that we can check with to verify your claims of change? I think that’s going to be your best bet here

From what I remember this person was a serial offender in shitter behaviour. I agree with needing a reference from another server.

Hello i never said i changed did you even open the link?
And yes ive been playin but not on too many.
I played on hippie for a while(i got a few notes there but mostly for bullshit with toxic)
And i played on interhippie but its not a real server as it only opens on weekends and its close to no rules.
Also you probably arent going to get a vouch from hippie as i told the headmin that his server is shit and that he shoud stop hosting it.If you want you can ask owner of interhippie

he stamcritted random people as a meme, without even harming them once
it only made him valid and it’s an IC issue :flushed:
He is sex

The way you set up your replies makes it hard to advocate for your unban considering your history on the server; your pastebin doesn’t really show much evidence of changed behaviour like what Zeskorion or Crossed would like to see either.

The pastebin was a copy pasta of the WHY I USED THE SHOTGUN meme but i changed the word shotgun with holosword.And what do you mean by "The way you set up your replies makes it hard to advocate for your unban ",also i dont think that hiting 3 people with a holosword was a really banable ofence tbh.

So, I’ve talked with Goon (since you mentioned them in Discord) and I’ve talked with prior Hippie leadership (haven’t heardback from their current headmin just yet). I’ll be honest with you, things aren’t looking great. They both had negative impressions of you and the notes I was given seem to show that you are still acting out and haven’t really changed in the slightest.

Really ? Whats my most recent note on goon?

Oh yeah i told you to not ask on hippie because they hate me and ive not given 2 fucks while i was there