xDyou Mentor Aplication

**Your CKEY:**xdyou

Your Discord: xDyou#1612

How long have you been playing ss13?: Since sseth

**Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:**no
idea

**Game Experience (More Detailed):**I have almost 600 hours on bee alone(or more) and i have played almost every role(not paramedic wtf is that cring) i know to make research bombs,quick maxcaps,hellfoam granades,surgery,cargo, i read the whole wiki page on traitor items,AND THE SECRET ART OF MAKING A SINGLE TANK 3X3 BOMB THAT CAN BE MASS PRODUCED AND STORED IN A BACKPACK(VERY DEADLY WITH THE NEW ATMOS).AND I HAVE LEARNED THE ART OF DEEPFRYING AND EATING THE WHOLE ARMORY+ ALL OF THE SHOES ON STATION(YES I HAVE DONE THIS).
sry caps

Gonna give my +1
No major shittery or note for 2 months now and they do have quite a bit of knowledge on this game.

But, if you can post your hours to the thread that would further improve your chances of being accepted

I have 571 hours but you must note that i have been baned for like 6 months since i started playing.

Post ur hours plez

20char20char

Lack of playtime as Station Engie is kinda bad, but the rest seems good.
I’ll give my +1

T: +2

I stayed away from the engine cuz im on a watchlist and if i fucked anything up admins woud slap a perma on me,i know my way around atmos doe.I mean i did save engine 2 times if that means anything to you.

0.5, has a pretty good amount of hours played, but has a spotty note history.

Ye i did have some situations but im mostly clean now.

I wasn’t an admin when you caused most of your serious problems, but comparing what I’m reading with what I’ve seen you appear to be one of the best cases of behavioral redemption we’ve ever seen.

I’ll give this a +2, but hoping it sees a few more opinions, or a few more days pass before accepting.

T: +4.5

I am flattered thank you for the kind words.

Can anyone else give their opinion on this?

Hello its been 4 days and its sititng at +4.5 will it get accepted?

2 Likes

I’ll give my 1+. You know your shit, I’ve seen you in game.

Okay total is +5.5 how longer do i have to wait?

1 Like

Bump x111111111111111

No negative posts and it’s been up for a while, so I’m accepting this at +5.5.