Xbluegreenx icky ockied during the round, then came back as borg and meta revenged

In-game report:

Title: [Offender’s CKEY] Player Report

CKEY: CrackRocks

Your Discord: Crack#2033

Offender’s CKEY: xbluegreenx

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Engineering Android-360

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 05-11-2021

Round Number: 29594

Rules Broken: Meta knowledge, human harm as borg

Incident Description: I killed some one during the round as traitor, they proceeded to icky ock and expose my traitor status in OOC. Borg then used meta-knowledge to accuse me in the round of killing his "friend" -- I had to kill the borg, when the borg got rezzed/fixed - he beelined it towards me and immediately killed me while having a no human harm law set. 

Additional Information: AFTER THE ROUND -- It seems that the borg was actually the GUY THAT WAS muted for ICKY OCKY (the one that ruined my round via ICKY OCKY) -- xbluegreenx -- I looked up his CKEY after the round ended and that's exactly what this was. He apparently came back as a borg after getting killed AND muted by an Admin for icky ocky, and used meta knowledge to meta-revenge on me. This is a super clear case.

Incident Description: I killed some one during the round as traitor, they proceeded to icky ock and expose my traitor status in OOC. Borg then used meta-knowledge to accuse me in the round of killing his “friend” – I had to kill the borg, when the borg got rezzed/fixed - he beelined it towards me and immediately killed me while having a no human harm law set.

Additional Information: AFTER THE ROUND – It seems that the borg was actually the GUY THAT WAS muted for ICKY OCKY (the one that ruined my round via ICKY OCKY) – xbluegreenx – I looked up his CKEY after the round ended and that’s exactly what this was. He apparently came back as a borg after getting killed AND muted by an Admin for icky ocky, and used meta knowledge to meta-revenge on me. This is a super clear case.

Readable format

1 Like

I actually think that the player came back as a borg, tracked me down asked about his “friend” (which was actually himself) – I killed that borg – because he interrupted me right as I was gearing up (the admin gave me extra TC because of this guy outing me in the ICKY OCKY) – then came back as A SECOND borg, and meta grudged me the moment he saw me.

So many rules broken, it’s penultimate cringe.

Thanks for the assistance @Doktorwueue.

Report Processed