Ban Type:
server
Ban Length:
never
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-10-18 23:55:57
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Attacked blue constructs for no reason and lied in the ticket about seeing the constructs attack people. Has been noted about lying in tickets before. AUTH: Crossedfall Appeal at Ban Appeals - BeeStation

Appeal Reason:
Honestly, it was a long time ago and I was pretty stressed irl at that moment. i could’ve acted better in this situation. could’ve swear i heard in comms that blue constructs were harming people, im not sure. i took a break and feel much better in general. I would like to come back.

1 Like

By policy you can’t appeal before a full year passed, and you must have a vouch from a reputable server that you are not a troublemaker.

crossedfall said i can appeal at forums so i think its not 1 year sort of ban, we will see i guess

2 Likes

Strange, then its banning admins mistake to not include “appeal on forums” at the end of their ban note

1 Like

The only instance where a perma ban can be appealed earlier than a year is if its
a) a “i couldnt get to you so come explain here” type ban, like we hand out when you dc on bwoink
b) the thing you got banned for straight up didnt actualy happen

So uh
sorry gamer. I dont know why troon included that appeal link, definitely wasnt needed.

3 Likes