Wueues mentor application

**Your CKEY: Doktorwueue

**Your Discord: wueue#5150

**How long have you been playing ss13?: i have been playing SS13 for almost two years now

**Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: i dont know who to ask for a vouche but i interactet with some members on the discord on this topic and they were supportive of me.

**Game Experience (More Detailed): My main experience with the game is with robotics and most science stuff except toxins. I am also familar with the do and dont`s of the server.
i also have some experience in the security profession ( mostly as warden) where i understand how to threat criminals and traitors. otherwise i have a genereal level of experience with most jobs except atmos and botany which i havent yet really played. I also tend when i am a antag role to not cause too much chaos and death only when it is necessary ( incase of hijack).
I am mostly friendly towards most people in and outside of the game and try to help with questions and problems.

also my playhours are 1305 hours of which 1051 are as a player directly and the others are as a ghost mostly observing

+1 looks like you know your stuff

Post your hours

Playtime for Doktorwueue

• AI 77h (7%)
  • Assistant 8h (0%)
  • Atmospheric Technician 50m (0%)
  • Bartender 9h (0%)
  • Brig Physician 2h (0%)
  • Cargo Technician 2h (0%)
  • Chaplain 16h (1%)
  • Chief Engineer 40m (0%)
  • Curator 10h (0%)
  • Cyborg 26h (2%)
  • Detective 20m (0%)
  • Geneticist 10m (0%)
  • Barber 2h (0%)
  • Stage Magician 20m (0%)
  • Debtor 1h (0%)
  • Psychiatrist 2h (0%)
  • VIP 1h (0%)
  • Head of Personnel 21h (1%)
  • Janitor 5h (0%)
  • Lawyer 4h (0%)
  • Medical Doctor 5h (0%)
  • Mime 20m (0%)
  • Research Director 56h (5%)
  • Roboticist 505h (48%)
  • Scientist 56h (5%)
  • Security Officer 5h (0%)
  • Shaft Miner 40h (3%)
  • Station Engineer 35h (3%)
  • Virologist 29h (2%)
  • Warden 31h (2%)
  • Living 1051h (100%)
  • Lifebringer 1h (0%)
  • Ash Walker 6h (0%)
  • Servant Golem 1h (0%)
  • Free Golem 29h (2%)
  • Hermit 30m (0%)
  • Translocated Vet 2h (0%)
  • Hotel Staff 1h (0%)
  • Ancient Crew 1h (0%)
  • Space Bartender 40m (0%)
  • Lavaland Syndicate 5h (0%)
  • Ghost 254h (24%)

I would also appreciate some feedback and questions so i myself can improve and prove my worth

Questions :flushed:

1. Some grifflord has killed all of xenobiology’s grey slimes. How can the xenobiologist get more?
  2. Headrev wonders why his flash isn’t converting. His targets are not wearing flash protection.
  3. A cultist has a stun spell stuck to his hand and he needs to get rid of it. How does he do this?
  4. Armour or armor
  1. if the grifflod hasnt taken all the corpses or grinded them down and then took all of the extracts,they can fill a slime grey slime extract with plasma to make a new greyslime.
    ( if my knowledge is correct)
  2. The person could have a mindshield implantet or is banned from conversion antag.
  3. you need to click the icon for the stun spell to get rid of it ( the icon which appears in your hand slot) he also could stun someone with it to get rid of it.
    4.its armor. so the american way.
  1. based yes
  2. The headrev could also be areaflashing, which doesn’t convert. New headrevs do this all the time.
  3. Correct. He could also try and ‘drop’ the spell which gets rid of it.
  4. Wrong. Armour or bust :angry:

overall +1

1. How do you get the security module as a cyborg ?
  2. How to cure legion core overdose ?
  3. What are the thresholds to get zombies with Autophagocytosis Necrosis ?
  1. research advanced weapons systems ( which costs 10k reserach) then print the security module in an exofab.
  2. for this i dont have an answer for this question as i mostly play IPC so i dont use legionscores
  3. i never delved into the more serious sympotoms in viruses because i mostly become a viro as non antag so never had a use to make them but i would think its a high resistence treshold
  1. Correct
  2. Vitrium Froth cures it, it’s found in the cacti and leafy mushrooms from lavaland.
  3. It’s 2 stealth and 12 speed.

Hmmm here’s 2 more,
How to activate the SM without the use of emitters
What are the main components in a research bomb.

Gonna +1 anyway because you literally have more hours than me and having more mentors never hurts.
T:+3

i think just throwing something into the SM activates it too ( but begins delaming it)
as i not have doen toxins really i would still say thats tritium is an important part of a reserach bomb.

Throwing stuff in the SM will only make it delam if the cooling loop isn’t already set up but it’s still great at getting enough power to start the emitters if there’s not enough power in the grid.
Research bombs usually use 3 main gasses, cold tritium, cold o2 and hot plasma, you can also use some more “exotic” gasses such as cold stimulum and hot hyper nobilium which will easily get you 50k points but are extremely overkill.

ok. i really do not know much of these interactiosn as I never really learned how to set up the SM or make reserach bombs

This is a problem for me too, I plan to apply for mentor when I hit 1000 hours but I will have to master atmos and virology before that.
Hope to see you there as a colleague in the upcoming shifts

thank you i will try my best and also learning atmos.

Looks good, gonna throw +1.
T:+4

Just something simple

If you dont know the answer to an Mhelp, but you are the only mentor what do you do?

i think I would quickly consult the matter which is aksed about on the bee wiki and use the information there i would say to the person.