WRILL-3352/Wrillius Honkius Dumbassius/Wrill Feedback thread - Insults go here

As you can see by the title, I’m one of those stupid dumb idiots who have their names the same as their ckey.

I usually play honkie, HoP or shitcurity apparently I’m a botanist main now. Sometimes I also spend an hour salting in dchat.
me

I also uh… like teslas, most screenshots involving me also involve a tesla of some kind, except this one of course

1 Like

obligatory
litterly who?

Not being a shitter already makes you stand out from like 80% of other clowns, so good job on that. Only ever had positive interactions with you, both as clown and HOP.

1 Like

I play a few new characters now: Gage Kimple, Honks Honkerson and Soundlacker the mime.

Gage is a very good botanist and Honks is a gigabased clown who sprays tots with colorful reagent.

9/10
Almost enough teslas

1 Like

wait this thread exists??? I need to update the names

-pick botanist
-rush gaia, leave department forever
-other time, was requested certain type of plant with certain type of chem, berate the requester for their request and refuse to make it (chemist asking for omnizine)
-other time, made the request, plant with low potency, yield, and production time (easily maxed at early round with no tech via botany vendor items and chem dispenser, maybe skill issue or lazy)
-other time, other botanist work with them, berate them for leaving plants on the floor and shovel out plant other was using (since when its bad to leave plants on ground? not even bluespace tomato or anything with negative effect if walked upon)
-refuse to move the chem dispenser to middle of room for ease of travel, hogs the dispenser at their corner of the room with like 1 plant tray in its radius(terrible efficiency and gets mad when pushed around when other walk over them)
-never seen making any interesting plant composition or project
-never give a shit about chef’s request

why main botnis? 10/10 if sign in as botanist, saw gage kimple in botany, immediately head to hopline for job change

I almost always do requests. Sometimes I’m a traitor and I ignore them or yell at other botanists to do them instead.

Rarely do this.

When did this happen? The time you tried to tell me blatantly false information and demanded it in a specific, bad way?

Berate is a harsh word, I just ask them to clean up because I don’t like it when botany looks like shit.
I strongly disagree that
“Are you harvesting because you can or you need to? It’s better to harvest when you need it so that botany isn’t a mess” is “berating” them.

It’s fine where it is on most maps and moving it will put people in the way.

Don’t like doing the same thing twice and I’ve already done pretty much everything.

2 Likes