Wizarditis

ok the post got deleted so i can’t quote it but it was about how a guy in viro got banned for making a virus that had wizarditis on mrp and forcibly releasing it and @Shark-sie had said that even if you did that on lrp you would get banned and i just want to say there’s literally. no way that is reflective of the truth. U would NOT get banned for that on lrp i’m sorry even if it is against the rules the overall environment on lrp is not coherent enough to get a virologist who made and released a wizarditis virus banned

maybe after-the-fact an admin is now going to ban for that but before the guy made a post about it on the forum i think the idea of someone getting banned for wizarditis on golden is ludicrous

1 Like

I said you would be valid idiot

viro is always valid salad

i have TOO MUCH TIME

If you forcibly release any infectious virus as a non-antag, you’re at risk for IC and OOC reactions. LRP, you’d just be valid if it didn’t have any directly harmful effects.

We don’t allow forced race changes on MRP; forcing everyone to look like wizards isn’t far off from a basic race change, and it’s bad job RP to want to forcibly infect the entire crew as virologist- keep that shit off of MRP.

Make wizard pills and offer them to people with negative transmissibility, I guarantee at least a few people will want it.

You could argue on MRP to spread good viruses if you got CMO permission and it was beneficial
Centcom are crafty bastards and would love if their staff had good virus