Translocated Vet 30m (0%)
Hotel Staff 30m (0%)
Ancient Crew 1h (0%)
Space Bartender 10m (0%)
Beach Bum 20m (0%)
Lavaland Syndicate 2h (0%)
Ghost 48h (11%)

Game Experience (More Detailed):
I have plenty of experience in all fields. I will try to detail each of them.

General

On a general level, I know how the station works, what the point of each department is, and why each department is needed. I am a pretty robust tider, and know how to hack my way around the station. I’m quite crafty and while this may not look good on my resume, I can assure you I can get pretty much any stuck player out with nothing but a suspicious card deck. I also know what each console does, and how to set up, build and link machines and computers, and use inducers to recharge. I know how to, and can teach playes how to use tablets and PDA aps. I also know how to deal with some common BYOND bugs and interface fuckups.

Civilian

I’ve been a bartender and cook plenty of times. I know how to access recipes and whom to beg for proper materials. I can read the wiki, yea. I also played botany a while. I know how to mutate plants, grow nutri patches in case chef is comdom, and lategame botany with strange seeds. I can help potential new cooks grow their required crops, if they don’t want to serve spacedrugs burgers, rat kebabs and human meat pizzas. I also know more pranks as clown, instead of just lubing medical.

Security

I know the principles of space law and how to apply it. I know how to not be a shitsec and can help new players give proper punishments and print their own ammo. I played each security role and I know which tool can work for which situation. I can walk players into proper procedure, like updating records, applying proper sentences, but also pose a threat to scarier criminals and dispose of inhuman pests.

Supply

I played cargo and know what the point of the department is. I know money making methods - gondola farm, miasma farm, wood or organs. I also know what each bounty is and which department does it. I’m kinda shit miner, and I can’t do much besides mine mats and robust a few goliaths before dying.

Medical

I’ve spent quite a lot of time in medical. I know what patches do and how to heal people. If medkits don’t work, sleepers, sugery always does. Synthflesh, if available. I know how to find the best recipe as a chemist and what drugs are always on demand. I don’t play viro much, but I know the basics (virus food, neutering, disease stats).

Science

I played plenty of science and am quite familiar with the department. While I usually play RD, I can cover all the departments. I can help any wanna be roboticist, explain a scientist how to do research, xenobiology, containing a xenomorph, teleporter stuff, etc. I still need to brush up on nanites and toxins though.

Command

I know what each head does and what they are supposed to do to manage their deparments. I know the more advanced functions that are available for each head. I can tell players new to their roles what tasks is each head supposed to cover and what they can access with their department/bridge consoles.

Antag

I’ve played pretty much every antagonist there is, except wizard. I know the uses of all the traitor items and can help them do advanced tasks (eg steal research nodes, functional ai, etc). Easy antags like revs or gangsters are easy to explain, but I can also help new players also figure out more complex antags, like devils, blobs and changelings.

Good playtime, seems to know what they’re doing, +1

+1 good time, knows most stuff but clown lubing medbay is a funny prank

+1 Good amount of time, has no note history.

Solid +2 from me, excellent note history and seems to fit the bill pretty well across the board.

T: +5

Shameless bump >.> <.<

Nothing further to add on since my previous post

Welcome to the Club