Wisakejak Banned by Admin whyiscaeciliustaken

CKEY:wisakejak

Admin’s CKEY: whyiscaeciliustaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:Both

Ban Type:Server

Ban Length:5 days

Ban Date:2020-04-05

Round ID:14281

Ban Reason:Changed the AIs laws to make literally everyone not crew on a nukeops round “as a funny prank”. Not funny didn’t laugh

Appeal Reason: It wasn’t malicious intent/griefing, it was just a poorly thought out prank

Additional Information: I should clarify, I was playing clown that round. I somehow managed to get into the Ai room and wanted to make a quick law and get out. The first thing that came to mind was “Nobody is crew”, which I thought would be a funny way to mess with command and make everyone freak out over the AI. It only then occured to me that this means Ai could kill anyone. I never intended it to be as a ‘Ai kill everyone’, I just wanted to cause a little chaos and confusion, and possibly annoy some people stuck in maints. Fortunately, the admin was able to intervene before the things would spiral out of control. I’m sorry that I ruined the round for the players. I had no intent to grief and I just wanted to make a next level Clown joke. Sorry for the trouble caused.

Holy shit, you do NOT do this

intent doesn’t matter, YOU DO NOT PURGE THE AI OF THE ONLY THING HOLDING IT BACK

Yeah no, doesn’t matter the intent. What matters is what actually happened.

just be glad it isn’t perma. You literally messed with a round of dozens and dozens of people, that is some serious shit.

Yes, I understand I did a huge mistake and I will be more careful with joke Ai laws in the future.

Can I appeal to a anything-but-Assistant ban or anything-but-spawner-roles ban so my stupidity is greatly hindered?

I’m not an admin but I seriously doubt it
you need to understand that this is some serious crap you’ve gotten yourself into.

Lol that’s such a funny clown thing to do though

I’ll wait for other people’s opinions on this, but I’d probably be willing to reduce this slightly so long as you recognise that giving the AI laws that are that dangerous is something you should never, ever do as a non antagonist. When considering uploading a law, always presume it will be acted upon in the most lethal manner possible, because most silicon players like being rogue and so will act upon their laws in the most lethal way they can get away with.

1 Like

It’s only 5 days for possibly allowing nukies to win, as it severely cripples the crew, also it’s not funni.

Yeah, if he’s done nothing else I’d be more inclined towards this.

this is sucky but a true fact. Plus glados like AI are a big part of SS13

Ok then why did i laugh

1 Like

Because clown should make pranks and shit that is not harmful, clowns do slips, do gimmicks, but they are part of crew and should not wish harm upon them. Changing laws does exactly that, causes harm.

1 Like

Ok literally EVERY clown i’ve met has been pure evil there are no exceptions

1 Like

As a clown player that tries to upset the norm of GIV AA NOW OR DIE type of shitter clown, I take offense to that.

you should! Bitch ass clowns cant even fucking walk straight pussy ass cunt bitches

My stance is neutral and I have nothing meaningful to really add. Clown did a big bad, clown owns up to big bad. Ban length is fine to me, but shortening it isn’t something I would disagree with either.

1 Like