Wirpy player report

Title: Wirpy Player Report

CKEY:SerMagma

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY:Wirpy

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:Checkers something

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):The date this was posted, different timezones make it difficult

Round Number:29621 (Crashed)

Rules Broken: 

R3 Do Not Grief -
Defined as the perceived intent of one player wanting to cause grief or annoyance to other players or to the server without any roleplay/IC reason. The emphasis is on “intent”. If a member of staff believes that the player’s intent is to grief then action will be taken. You can appeal these actions on the Ban Appeals forum. Any damage to the station or players caused by griefing can be repaired at an Admin’s discretion.

Spamming blood tomatoes none stop while on meth, i couldn’t move at all without severe FPS drops, the sever ended up crashing, he probably helped with said crash with all the gibs.

M1 You Must Roleplay -

How was spamming blood tomatos and attacking the ERT while on meth viable RP?

Incident Description:  Blantant self antag and grief, spamming blood tomatoes all around the station whilst on meth, attacking ERT who tried to stop him, hiding his ID to avoid arrest.

Additional Information: I'm shit at explaining crap, others can chime in, and durrhurrdurr was streaming through the whole thing.

Blantant self antag and grief, spamming blood tomatoes all around the station whilst on meth, attacking ERT who tried to stop him, hiding his ID to avoid arrest.
I’m shit at explaining crap, others can chime in, and durrhurrdurr was streaming through the whole thing.

God, i made a mess of that format… this is pain

forgot to add, he also did alot of monke spam in the kitchen

i was a ERT janitor this round, holy hell it was cancer, my fps was constanly dropping to 2-3 because so much blood. He take meth or something and just went around spammed tomatos WHOLE round, pure greff

when me and other EJT went to botany to destory the plants he attacked us also.

1 Like

Stream VOD with permission from Durr: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/1020379278 its a pretty long video, but its the second to last round he played

bumping for visibility

1 Like

Making an exception for this one even though it’s just past the range for where I’m closing stale reports.

This player was already on watch for self-antagging the server repeatedly and they hadn’t played again until this occurred. They also haven’t played since.

Report Processed

1 Like