CKEY:kennybadrige

Your Discord:kenny#3210

Offender’s CKEY:WinterDarkraven

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):03-28-2021

Round Number:28310

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):excessive adminbus

Incident Description: Round was progressing normally until an admin meme happened with a felinid task force. It was fine at first, they did their job while other sec members were very prejudice to our new addition. around 5 minutes pass before the captain prays and gets the go ahead to kill them, they take the initiative and kill them for no raisins. admittedly a shitty move but what followed was the admin sending a deathsquad to kill every sec member no matter if you were involved or directly opposed. I was busy doing actual sec work while this was happening so i was oblivious to what they were talking about outside the interrogation room. I condemned the killing of the task force clashing with the captain and some security members on the issue. At which point deathsquad members show up, kill me and shove me into a locker. Some other officer/s who was not involved also got exterminated and round removed for no fault of their own.

Additional Information: Deathsquads orders were to kill all sec and who help them, i don’t blame them for following orders given by an admin. Don’t give the go ahead just to round end a bunch of people not involved, group punishments are bad.

6 Likes

Hello. I will be going over this. I am directly responsible for sending both ERTs and gave the greenlight to kill them. Logs and events will be supplied.

1. Feline ERT

It started with the command report.

“The new Felinid Security Task Force is almost complete! This is one of our soldiers below, isn’t she fearsome? We will send a Felinid Security Task Force to your station.”

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:06:45.791] ADMIN: Winter Darkraven/(Velvet Pinkawalt) has created a command report: The new Felinid Security Task Force is almost complete! This is one of our soldiers below, isn't she fearsome? We will send a Felinid Security Task Force to your station.

I prepared three ghost roles, all felinid with security equipment, mindshield, and responsibilities. They’re objectives are below.

FTF Officer #1: Assist the station.
FTF Officer #2: Assist the station.
FTF Officer #3: Assist the station.

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:19:29.081] ADMIN: winterdarkraven/(Allen Cook) added a new objective for FTF Officer #1: Assist the station.
[2021-03-28 17:19:50.249] ADMIN: winterdarkraven/(Allen Cook) added a new objective for FTF Officer #2: Assist the station.
[2021-03-28 17:20:09.041] ADMIN: winterdarkraven/(Allen Cook) added a new objective for FTF Officer #3: Assist the station.

The Felinid Tast Force (FTF) was sent to the station. They were getting along and everything was fine. Until…

2. The Agreement.

A ticket came in from the station’s captain.

“so, hey. These felinid squad are cool and all… but can we kill them? That would spark some war, right? And would that be illegal?”

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:28:08.426] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: Lusse/(Ella Aese): so, hey. These felinid squad are cool and all… but can we kill them? That would spark some war, right? And would that be illegal?

I allowed it.

“I’ll allow for you to kill them if you accept the consequences.”

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:29:17.964] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Winter Darkraven/(Paris Baskett)->Lusse/(Ella Aese): I'll allow for you to kill them if you accept the consequences.

3. The Purge.

It’s a surprise to no one that once the greenlight was given, they were killed.

Officer 1.

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:30:57.484] ATTACK: Kit_katzz/(Violet Nitrieva) has attacked Cenrus/(FTF Officer #1) with circular saw (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -106.7) (Fore Primary Hallway (109, 160, 2))

Officer 2.

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:32:09.033] ATTACK: VauntedPixels/(■■■um Bumover) has shoved no key/(FTF Officer #2) (NEWHP: -100) (Brig (109, 167, 2))

Officer 3.

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:36:01.167] ATTACK: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has shot no key/(FTF Officer #3) with the pulse (NEWHP: -380.5) (Brig (111, 167, 2))

With all that said. This isn’t excuses, these are facts. I will post the following Death Squad and what they were sent to do, who they killed, and anything else.

Well I personally think thats the allowance to kill the ERT was the Bad part but Darkraven told the captain thats there were repocussions if he goes through with it which was the Deathsquad.
So i think the problems lies more there and not at the DS.

I was also part of the Sec Team doing work and didnt participate in the genocide, then the deathsquad just rolled in and executed everyone.
Most of Sec didnt even agree with the command decision, they were executed for the actions that the captain ordered even though they were innocent of it.

For the deathsquad they were given orders to arrest those who surrendered and minimise deaths.
There was’nt any attempt at arrest, Instead they used the murderbone/opportunity card. I was decapitated and left for dead, pernamently removed from the game.
I believe then the deathsquad got adminbussed off the station.

HOS re-educating an antagonist (he survived because of it) and got shot down whilst doing his job. No RP involved. After the entire debacle Sec was left non-functional and the majority of those that actually instigated/lynched the FTF lived. All antagonists had free reign over the station. The captain faced no consequences besides sec being depopulated then she actively taunted centcomm.

This was excessive adminbus of a bad nature and sets a bad precedence on how command should behave.
The captain commited treason, half of sec went along with it and the those that did not partake became part of the fallout. I do not believe the captain recieved any real consequences for his decisions considering the contempt of centcomm on the shuttle

4 Likes

I think either the dsquads orders could have been more specific, or the cap shouldn’t have gotten permission to kill the ERT, either one would have made this situation go smoother.

Things tend to get chaotic when people murder centcom staff/declare independence anyway.

This. Giving the greenlight was dumb.

this was one of the deathsquad people.

4. Felines Strike Back.

When all of the Feline Task Force was killed a new one was made – a death squad.

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:33:57.272] GAME: Anonduble/(Trooper Blast Hardcheese) has been selected as an Deathsquad Trooper

[2021-03-28 17:33:57.301] GAME: Mc Mashugana/(Trooper Killiam Shakespeare) has been selected as an Deathsquad Trooper

[2021-03-28 17:33:57.329] GAME: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has been selected as an Deathsquad Trooper

[2021-03-28 17:33:57.358] GAME: Swollin/(Trooper Thrust Vanderhuge) has been selected as an Deathsquad Trooper

[2021-03-28 17:33:57.387] GAME: IlLoTAFV/(Officer Beat Punchbeef) has been selected as an Deathsquad Officer

Their objectives were. “Eliminate Security and those that help Security. Arrest any that surrender. Minimize deaths.”

Summary

The surrendering.

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:35:21.337] SAY: IlLoTAFV/(Officer Beat Punchbeef) “LET THEM SURRENDER FIRST” (Bridge (107, 136, 2))

[2021-03-28 17:35:45.630] SAY: Swollin/(Trooper Thrust Vanderhuge) “SURRENDER!!” (Command Hallway (103, 126, 2))

Those that were attacked by the death squad are.

Extinguishes-The-Pyre – Was With FTF #1 while Violet Nitrieva was using a saw to kill FTF #1.
Vince Randolph – Stripped The FTF
Marius Feyweather
Violet Nitrieva – Attacked The FTF
Kenny Ridge
Baron Fonn Rumburak
Jasmine Kraken
Oliver Oliver Bustin

Summary

[2021-03-28 17:35:33.699] ATTACK: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has shot NullVoidNinja/(Extinguishes-The-Pyre) with the pulse (NEWHP: 14.4) (Central Primary Hallway (106, 144, 2))

[2021-03-28 17:35:33.830] ATTACK: Anonduble/(Trooper Blast Hardcheese) has shot Yourmotherisoflowiq/(Vince Randolph) with the pulse (NEWHP: -11) (Command Hallway (113, 126, 2))

[2021-03-28 17:35:48.859] ATTACK: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has shot Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) with the pulse (NEWHP: -7.5) (Brig (106, 165, 2))

[2021-03-28 17:36:00.474] ATTACK: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has shot Kit_katzz/(Violet Nitrieva) with the pulse (NEWHP: 30.4) (Brig (111, 167, 2))

[2021-03-28 17:36:33.209] ATTACK: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has fired at Kenny Badrige/(Kenny Ridge) with the pulse from Prisoner Education Chamber (NEWHP: 96.8) (Prisoner Education Chamber (84, 182, 2))

[2021-03-28 17:37:05.213] ATTACK: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has shot Rajnoha/(Baron Fonn Rumburak) with the pulse (NEWHP: 2.5) (Central Primary Hallway (103, 145, 2))

[2021-03-28 17:37:11.015] ATTACK: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has shot SHOUTGUN.BOOM/(Jasmine Kraken) with the pulse (NEWHP: -20.3) (Central Primary Hallway (89, 141, 2))

[2021-03-28 17:37:14.648] ATTACK: Cenrus/(Trooper Al “Otta” Gore) has shot Fernandez123/(Oliver Oliver Bustin) with the pulse (NEWHP: -13.7) (Central Primary Hallway (88, 131, 2))

Majority of the attacks were to those uninvolved.

3 Likes

This is true. I got the last recorded log from FTF Officer #3 which happened to be a pulse carbine by accident. It does display they are dead.

who wouldve thought people attack a deathsquad

4 Likes

Deathsquads are supposed to wipe out entire stations. I dont think they should be used to just stop the stations sec department. A normal ERT would have been fine.

10 Likes

Deathsquads(and doomguys/gals) are basically Centcom Sanctioned Nukies, they are equipped and designed to wipe out the station.

I must say this overall was a confusing situation to play late join CMO. Considering I see HoP wheeled in as a corpse, and when I ask, recieve the statement somewhere along the lines of “Deathsquad executed them”

1 Like

So the Captain decided to start attacking an ERT team and got ganked for it, along with the relevant subordinates?

Isnt sec like 50% felinid these days anyway?

3 Likes

no… look at winter’s summary. out of the 8 people attacked by the deathsquad 3 were ‘relevant subordinates.’

which btw i actually really appreciate the frankness of winter’s summary. EXEMPLARY

Death squad should be deathsquad, having them be public enemy #1 is diminished if they arent always there to murder every living being on the station

1 Like

Should’ve been ERT, not Deathsquad.

1 Like

ERT should not be send untill station is in absolute bits, and/or requested by crew.

So in my opinion, decision to send ert “to assist the station” without any bigger threat is a big mistake.
ERT should be send rarely and treated as an EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM not a gimmick to allow more people to help the station.

Furthermore allowing to kill said ert to spark war between cc and station was another mistake.

And yet another mistake was to send deathsquad with objective to kill whole security (as mentioned above there were security officers that did not take part in the execution, and got slaughtered by cc force)

15 Likes