Ban Type:
Server

Ban Length:
Only a few thousand years

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
021-12-17 13:02:45

Round ID:

Ban Reason:
Originally an engineer, grabbed the fireaxe and demanded access to the armory due to a suspicion of xenos invading the station. Looted the dead captain’s body and proclaimed themselves captain with other heads still alive. Wore the red blood hardsuit for a bit. After seeing the blue APC, went into the AI chamber to kill them without any other input. You are an ex-admin, and should already know that powergaming and validhunting is not allowed here, yet you keep doing it again and again. Edit: Yes, again and again is right. You were an admin here, you know better. You’ve ben constantly causing problems since you left the admin team and now enough is enough. I’m upgrading this to perma. See you next year. - Sergei

Appeal Reason:
I don’t have much to say, since I’ve completely forgor :skull: this round

I remember this being around the time explo kept bringing back xenos to the station and uhhh malf AI couldn’t murderbone by this time(?).

I kinda jumped to grabbing an axe when I heard on comms about xenos and talked with det about opening the armoury but they said no so I left and heard the new-join captain get killed by an AI shell in their office – guy didn’t have a single chance to get any of his stuff, uncool AI, uncool – after telling them about the blue APC.

uhhh… this is really fuzzy and hard to remember. I got into AI sat and got the captain’s body with the crew, some atmos tech did god’s work with bombs. I think I killed the AI by the ban note, I think. And there was a traitor body there or something. Again, I forgor.

I took their hardsuit to the armoury contraband locker and wore it to cross space I think, this was pubby(?) so sec is right next to AI sat. So I guess I did wear it for “a bit,” as the ban says.

After doing surgery and defibbing the captain they ghosted, after all that work. Really. C’mon man. Uncool.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh… I took captain’s stuff and I think I called the shuttle because AI bombed the station. I talked with I think CMO(?), which is odd because I thought all heads died to AI lol. I said if they wanted the spare and they said no… uhhhhhhhh…

Then I got banned? I think. Might be missing stuff. Again, this was… literally ages ago :skull:

I really shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions about xenos and hunting the AI

I’ve been playing on TG Station, TGMC, FulpStation (don’t judge), some other servers that I’m better off not mentioning – even if people notice me in the dorm rooms there :flushed: hi guys

I haven’t been banned again anywhere in the meantime, which is… shocking. Good ending moment?

Uhhh… I kinda actually don’t wanna be unbanned. If this gets accepted, can it be changed to still be perma, but a requested one? Knida doing this because this is kinda the only active ban I have on SS13 and I wanna maybe fix my reputation now that I’m admin elsewhere.

ok smoochies thanks love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :heart:

Additional Information:

Might be missing stuff. Again, this was… literally ages ago :skull:

damn that is longer than I expected.

oh wait I should get a vouch one second.

TG Station should be fine with it, I think. If I did it right. I am kinda dumb :neutral_face:

Nope. It can not.
If you dont wish to be unbanned, i can close the appeal.

Self-requested server bans are unappealable as per recent policy update, so that wouldnt help you any.

oh, I didn’t know that. Thanks, I guess. Then I guess just a standard appeal. Thanks for the heads up on that, almost goofed lol

Okay :+1: . Will leave this sitting for now then to collect staff thoughts on the matter and all that good stuff.

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh denied purely on the basis of near-constant attention seeking and this being an obvious part of that :skull:.

Uuuhhhh not willing to waste my time nor allow staff to waste their time handling this. :flushed:

Kisses and uuuhhhh smoochies xoxoxoxo. :kissing:

23 Likes