Admin’s CKEY: WhyIsCaeciliusTaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Global

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanently

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020/05/05

Round ID: 15534

Ban Reason:

Appeal Reason: Took a short break from SS13, here for a note check-up. No new ERP related notes, anywhere! Phew. I’m not here to defend my actions, I’ve made that point clear from the very beginning that I don’t want to defend myself, having not brought up a shield once.

It’s been called that I have a previous ERP note. Which, I guess. It was Vexy telling me to go to LRP if I wanna say stupid LRP terms like sex and cum, shit that gets said on LRP. Which I never repeated.

Thought that was a role-play note, not an erotic related one. Only note that comes to mind, if I have another I don’t mind it being shown. Hell, show all my notes.

Additional Information: I want to see the Discord, that’s honestly more important. NSV’s fun, play it more.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention it in post but an emote ban could work. Just throwing ideas out there.

1 Like

again? why haven’t you given up yet

ngl u got bleak odds. but i still think unbanning u would be the ethical choice so :pray: ygg

Ehhhhhhhhh, maybe. Depends on what @GameAdmin says. For consistency you should be unbanned on thin ice but I kept hearing about you getting banned on BoomerStation and other places recently.

im fine with him getting unbanned

I’m fine with unban on thin ice too.

I’d like to compare apples to apples. Take a look at my note history on NSV, which is by all means just Bee:

No notes, 80h of playtime. I hope this shows my good intentions.

Hold up, why does Zane get to be unbanned but velvet doesnt?