Winter Darkraven banned by Ravellon — The Remake to the Prequel

First one is me being too trusting, that is worthy of punishment.

Second one is actually okay from what I saw; they attacked the officer due to the fact Velvet was unfairly arresting me again and using lethal weapons against me; cargo came to my aid because nobody wants the HOP to die to a shitty security officer. Velvet brought this part on themselves by harmbatoning me without any valid reason.

And

“:LYNCH SEC”

“EVERYBODY DOES”

“CARGONIA”

“RISE UP”

“IT’S TIME TO OTHERTHROW SECURITY”

had nothing to do with cargo rushing the cockpit and attacking the other command staff?

1 Like

That was before the shuttle arrived, if I recall correctly. Again, this was directed towards security, not command staff. The mutiny section of Space Law is not clear-cut; let’s replace the CoC / Captain with Security. If they’re being too incompetent, bad or overall abusing their authority, we are allowed to attempt to overthrow them. Velvet and the warden were doing this.

Can I auto-resolve this with a 7 day HoP ban? I’d like to focus on Velvet’s actions atm.

Considering you already have another active report for abusing command positions, which can be found here: Brother_Hangyul Report

I believe a command ban is more suitable because you’ll just play another head to abuse the CoC.

For my actions, I explained myself already. This is over, already resolved.

Giving myself AA is not abusing the CoC. Stop being a hypocrite, because your own HoS had AA and you didn’t do jack-shit. You are shitsec in its plainest form and Beestation was better without you.

Nothing you did here was justifiable. If you were “upholding the CoC”, you would’ve arrested the HOS too, but by no means did I attempt to overthrow the captain. The captain in question did wrong and you, as a veteran player, should know better than to listen to bad orders. Arresting me and continuing to try arrest me even after your own HoS and Captain told you to stop is already incredibly bad, but then arresting me just for entering the bridge part of the shuttle and trying to execute me for it is beyond bad. Your ban should never be lifted.

@bloons3 @Ravellon Can I re-open a report on him seeing as nothing he did here was acceptable

Considering I made an appeal to your original complaint and it got accepted, I don’t think so because it would get accepted under what I said here. Stop trying to get revenge, because no sane person would continue this.

It’s over, stop trying to get revenge over a spess game.

If I pull out enough proof I can get that shit revoked, and I’ve got quite a bit.

made cuz bad
20chars20chars
@Ravellon This is still going on, mind closing this so I can keep my sanity? Thanks for your time, man.

@anon64574651 So you did give an assistant the AA, in contradiction to your claim that you only gave it to HoS and yourself. Effectively lying in ahelp.

Sad.

My dad works at nintendo

2 Likes