Your Discord:Sierth#9461

Offender’s CKEY:Winter Darkraven

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Spills-the-blood

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 07-08-2021

Round Number: 31163

Rules Broken (if relevant): Bottom section, Murderbone Policy, Revolutionaries

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): Ticket conduct

Incident Description: Winter Darkraven was informed to random murder of fresh spawn by revolutionary marked as OOC, when reissued the admin help with indications to the rule against murderboning and indicating the character was freshly spawn and in no way a threat or obstacle to revolutionaries of any kind simply responded “Admin PM from- Winter Darkraven : They have their reasons.”

Additional Information: I don’t believe this is in anyway acceptable and seems to me they just couldn’t be bothered handling the case properly. I was never asked any questions, nor was I at all informed that the case was being investigated in anyway given the speed that it went from admin help to being denied in three seconds both times I don’t believe it was looked into at all.

I’m assuming you’re the victim here. What was your job, did you leave the shuttle before being attacked, and were you witness to any crimes that you’re immediately aware of?

Furthermore, your tone, while I suspect is due to a lot of emotion, isn’t very becoming. Please remember that you, as the player/ghost/witness, don’t have the full story to 99% of situations, and thus there may be instances where there is a ruling that you don’t like, but is completely within the rules as written and intended.

I knew I should’ve taken a screenshot. When I saw the ticket I did a few things to confirm if it needed my attention.

1. Were you mindshielded?
      No.
    1. Did you have sunglasses?
      No.
    1. Did your character have a weapon?
      Yes.

Your character had a stunbaton, which is a threat to revolutionaries. A rev that cannot convert killing a threat or potential threat is not murderbone.

Isolated killings are also not murderboning.

1 Like

Just opened logs:

• You were brought just barely to crit, not killed. This is the last attack you received before being healed by the revs.

• You immediately ahelped about being killed for no reason

• You are being transported while in crit

• You are healed partially (while a second rev is constantly hitting you with a crowbar for some reason)

• You fight to the death in a 5-on-1 situation

• You re-open the closed ticket after actually dying

An effort was made to keep you alive. Perhaps not a well-coordinated or optimal one, but it was attempted. You went ham on the group after they provided medical care without restraining you (which is understandable given the guy still beating you with a crowbar). Revs are not 100% required to convert every person they get their hands on.