WilsonPH mentor application

preguntas

1. How will I space explore

2. The SM is on fire but it doesnt take damage why (no lookies at monitor)

3. I crafted a stunprod but it doesnt work help me mi querida mentora

4. How the fuck gulag works senior, I cant keep prisoner in tele chamber to send with infinite points

5. Do I get antag token? I was self antagging and my round is ruined (credits to random tg nerd)

6. How the fuck do I revive this nerdass looking guy named IPC

7. What does BDM trophy do, precisely

8. Why didnt my TTV worked it had 800k plasma and 73k trit oxy mix

suelta el micrófono

1. As of right now space exploration by simply throwing yourself out of an airlock with an oxygen tank and a space suit or space adapt isn’t possible, you’ll just loop back to the map. So ask Cargo or Sec or Science to borrow their shuttle.
  2. My guess is that the chamber is full of N20 which increases the SM’s heat resistance, and the temperature of the fire is lower than the current resistance.
  3. Did you charge the battery before using it to craft the stunprod? If so, either stick it into a recharger or use a screwdriver to pull the battery out and recharge it or swap out with a full one.
  4. Put the prisoner into the chamber and quickly lock the door using the console, maybe stun baton them if they keep running away. Then insert their ID into the console and check the “permanent” box. Or use the labor shuttle to take the prisoner there manually if you wish.
  5. I’m sorry but that’s out of my league. Please ahelp about this issue.
  6. Check their health, then use a lit welder to repair brute damage and cable coils to repair burn. They should revive themselves once they’re past the 200 damage threshold.
  7. Do you mean the Blood Drunk Miner’s crusher trophy? Well you stick it onto your Proto-kinetic Crusher, and it’ll make you take 90% less damage and be immune to slowdowns and stuns for a second after you do a successful Crusher mark detonation.
  8. Did you maybe set the codes and channels of the signallers in your hand and inside of the TTV to different ones?

Your… not a mentor, why are you putting questions here…?

There’s no rule that is against non-mentors asking questions, it’s just that they cant vote -1/+1.

Id like to retract my statement.

3 Likes
1 Like

Well dang, guess those answers are moot. Oh well.

Oh, no! don’t worry, on the contrary i think it’s cool you decided to answer those too!

1 Like

pretty good answers +1 but could use some more assistant hours

2 Likes

Nowhere in non-admin staff policy does it say that :pensive:

There is a limit of 4 questions though.
Bit late to remove it though.

That’s why you just become an admin instead :wink:

I feel like both my in-game and coding knowledge isn’t good enough to be one. And it’d probably be too much responsibility for me.

We’ve had mods before with half your playtime. Coding knowledge is also entirely optional, although it can be useful to know how to find things. Responsibility part is fair. Do consider applying if it interests you at all though.

Accepting at +6.