Wigelo2069 Permanently Banned by pricklytomato

100% correct, so I’ll just say it outright:

Everything about you and your situation is fishy and I suspect you are playing with an alternate account and have probably already been banned here in the past under another username.

• Your account is far too new (and inactive) to have any experience with Bee as an MRP server, or Bee as a server that used to host servers with different RP levels.

• Being labeled as a griefer on two other servers before Bee, including one known for being especially lenient on new players right when your account was first created feeds further into this - new players who don’t know how to play the game aren’t easily mistaken for malicious griefers.

• Being well enough versed to successfully and competently use CQC on Beecode with virtually no playtime and labeled as a griefer here as well.

None of this factors in the fulp ban, which didn’t happen until several months after your account was created.

4 Likes

I had talked to the AI during that round, while they were trying to shut you inside a room they were not at all trying to syphon/crush/shock doors like you claimed. Especially since they were on Asimov and you were a human.

Overall, sec and AI handled things pretty appropriately since you did break into the armory. You did have a objective to steal the reflective armor and a gimmick one to steal syndicate equipment from sec which it’s not the best that you rushed to do those objectives, you could’ve tried to join sec (I am aware though of how hard and rare it is to transfer into sec after the round starts).

You both work for the syndicates, it’s super easy to team up with other agents because of how beneficial it is to help each other out.

I don’t really understand why you are so worried about people insulting/shitting on you over things. You were also concerned within the ticket about people in sec insulting you in perma/brig when you had rage quit and ghosted. That kind of behavior isn’t really something I’ve seen on this server at all.

Majority of the time, stuff from that long ago wouldn’t be considered as much but with only two hours on Beestation those bans are still relevant as there aren’t any hours to show that they have played on the server without causing issues/without breaking rules.

The core issues about your behavior is:

1. Your main concern is to greentext when you’re a antag, which goes against what the server expectations are and you fail to RP or really talk to any other player. Winning isn’t everything, and other people/jobs have their own goals/expectations that they need to follow. Rage quitting and ghosting after sec catches you tears away not only your chance of freedom (they set a timer for you and didn’t perma) but you and sec’s opportunity to RP, as well as just being plain unfair.

2. The aggression/toxicity towards other players for no discernible reason. Even though people can get mad and frustrated, their isn’t really any reason in my eyes to tell people to hang themselves from essentially following the rules of the server and managing to catch you. No-one is out for you, so why do you think that everyone is going to insult you?

I’m investigating a few things so it might be another day until I come to a decision. In the meantime, I’m going to link Beestations RP guide for you to read. I also suggest looking on the forum for how other players have RP’d/come up with gimmicks and check out our Discord if you haven’t joined already. Their is more fun to have beside green texting when you are a antag, read what others have done for gimmicks for ideas and just see how a good chunk of players will behave.

Edit: Also, going to lock this as I think all that really needs to be said has been said.

2 Likes

Alright, are you willing to improve and play on the server better? As bad as your notes were, this situation isn’t one of a greifing nature as more of a RP/player attitude issue so I’m fine with changing the duration of the ban to something other than perma.

I just want to know you understand why this is bad and that you’ll need to improve and not just not play on bee for a little over a year, then come back and pull another stunt like this. Re-read the rules, learn to RP, don’t be toxic to other players, and find fun in not worrying about winning and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Well then, going to change this ban into the time frame I planned for. I really don’t want to see you get into this kind of trouble again for a long while. Just try to RP and read the guide I posted the link to.

Ban Appeal accepted, changed ban time-frame to two weeks