Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: whyiscaeciliustaken

LRP or MRP server:

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-19-2020

Round Number: 14856

Rules Broken (if relevant): lying to ban

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): lied

Incident Description: during a gang round I get stuck in the teleporter room with a clown that has two trespassing charges. due to not having access, the clown being clearly gang, and the AI not letting me out, I kill the clown to prevent any possibility the clown can continue to threaten the station while I try to figure how to get out. eventually I remember its the teleporter room and I teleport to the courtroom and out. bwoinked and banned. notice that I did not kill the clown because he was in the teleporter room.

Additional Information: ban reason; Killed the clown for walking into the teleporter room. They were handcuffed at the time. Just back from a 7 day ban over the same sort of thing.

to quote whyiscaeciliustaken, “Killed the clown for walking into the teleporter room.” this is a lie, I killed the clown because I needed a more permanent solution to his criminal, possibly ling ass. I asked the AI to let me out of the teleporter room. no I have not been playing long enough to think “oh hey a teleporter”

if you want to call me incompetent you only have yourselves to blame. try helping new players, might save lives.

Please do not open duplicate reports.

You cant kill someone and then discover that they were valid/antag afterwards. This makes no fucking sense

Closed due to duplicate topic.

Hidden due to being a duplicate report.
Mirror thread here: Lying regarding player behavior, whyiscaeciliustaken admin report