Why the new beemins suck

I mean I was here before the slur filter but ok

Litterally all of those ruin another persons round

There’s reasons
Shutter was accident but was funny
And leg privileges they was attacking cmo

1 Like

Just gonna say, I killed two people as a traitor on LRP, one because he got in between me and my objective, and the other was CMO and attacked me first so I stole his shit and found out he was a tot so I dropped him off at sec. Kain took this as liberty to bwoink me about murderboning and I had to put him in his newmin place

why did they attack the CMO?

Probably a joke, but Kain was here even before me

Times change, you should know that

Fuck knows it was like a year ago

Remember when all the BeeStation regulars got along with each other?

Me neither

Meta grudge time Karen

No but F to bee of old, guess I just don’t like change

F to the following
Windows
Average joe
Dimas
Jammor
Zanos
Oneplusone
Honkfather
Captain hotdog
Xlyana of old (new one sucks rules dick)
Kev
Qwerty pinging everyone
Victoria
And many more

1 Like

I have fond memories of the time after seth’s video, when we had 100 players on average and everyone was still new and innocent. You’re not the only one who misses the Bee of old.

what i wouldn’t give to learn this game from scratch again

1 Like

I’m just getting into space exploration now. Having a great time doing it.

We like to romanticize the past but the reality is that era had its issues too. There were inner cliques of admins and even council members. Remember when appeals was bombarded with successful appeals? With some of the most ridiculous bans. With members of whatever clique defending even the most absurd bans while everyone else just couldn’t believe a ban took place at all. Typically targeting players who they just personally disliked or as a grudge for in game reasons.

You’d think such people would be eager to use their power but the reality is there would be hordes of tickets each round that never were answered. When there was someone trying to do the right thing like Green Tea when she was on would see like 5 other admins present and yet she has to handle everything all alone eventually being burnt out. She’s not the only one either Kain is a great example of this started off as a really dedicated admin but ran into the same issues where it affected his personal enjoyment. He even hilariously tried to resign and was rejected once because he was one of the few that would actually work.

We even had some admins that didn’t even play for months and still remained admin like Boxxie, who almost never spoke on discord either and when she did was often just to talk trash to people who pinged the admins in discord even over serious ongoing issues while none were connected to the server.

Is the current leadership perfect? No, but it’s not the disorganized hot mess that it was before. They at the very least aren’t publicly giving each other handy J’s even when one is clearly in the wrong.

2 Likes

Hell, I still see that happening

1 Like

Ngl i’m a ssethtider and I can’t really say much.

What I can say is, it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows in the past either. The staff team had its ups and downs back in april/may of last year, but no one really complained about the admins back then because you had other stuff to throw jabs at (Grog was a joke for months, Vanilla when they annihilated the entire station with Xlyana, Karma shitting on the server for an entire week). I still remember that video made by etet2 about Beestation admins back in fucking june/july or some shit. Google it. Deadass, do it.

Some admins were STILL very fucking inactive (There even were some admins I never saw in my entire fucking life), others were still shitters/biased, people still shat on Qwert as if he was Oranges except for when he hosted SSB (I still remember the 3 Blobs at roundstart), and griefers were still running wild under the guise of “me new player, man told me left click spess men until horizontal :flushed: “.

Are the new admins perfect? Of course not, everyone has their fucking flaws and they know it (usually), and they are enforcing the rules they are supposed to enforce. If you see a guy enforcing a rule that they pulled out of their arse just bring it to the forums and they’re getting the boot faster than Rick.

So yeah, that’s that. I guess.

Though deadass breh you make one of these posts once every week or two because you get banned for evading the slur filter, it’s getting old, at least get rolebanned or something new so it’s more interesting.

2 Likes

This wasn’t about the filter
Don’t think it’s even been mentioned once in this thread

It’s about the admins, bees and discord’s attitude shift if you will, it all feels different
And a look back together at bee of old

Yeah the admins was little gangs, but can’t say it wasn’t interesting
All the admins was different, newmins feel like same min only different name

1 Like

Well least I said it was unrealated

1 Like

With that I can agree, the tone/attitude changed a lot, though it’s also due to some regulars not being on the discord server/Bee at all anymore (I recall some of Dimas’ friends and Deb come to mind)