Why is everyone necroing extremely old threads for no reason?

Ironic

2 Likes

Isnt it

2 Likes

I do get it, I necro a lot but I also only necro shit that’s important to the politics of the server, to make fun of Wilchen, or to bring up facts no one really knows about. What bothers me is people digging up one sentence threads about a poop sock from a year ago

You do exactly that, tho.

3 Likes

Please my lad, find one that I necrod for no reason

Absolutely no reason for this one

There was no reasons for this one either

This one

honestly i could go on and on

1 Like

Oh, and this one, because the thread was no longer relevant

Lets not forget this one!

1 Like

watch me necro this 6 months later

2 Likes

Ah, yes, do explain the important politics of beestation, or the hidden facts in the thread of posting shit after a hundred likes.

2 Likes

The hard suit one is still relevant, it’s against the rules to always wear hard suit still

The trials and tribulations one- I literally said why necrod it

Your reasoning is that its a “very nice” post.

Maybe the posts your complaining about getting necro’d are thought to be “very nice” by that person as well.

Did you not like the trials and tribulations one?

Not really it just seemed like a shitty fanfic.

But I know some people will like it, and thats the reason you necro the post. All I am saying maybe the ones you think are getting necro’d for no reason some people may enjoy.

While yes I know some of these are good, some of them are just very clearly trying to bandwagon

Bandwagon what though?

Its not like you’re the resident necromancer and people are inspired by what you do.

Just like the God I hate (ckey) we had the other day, they saw posts get necrod and thought hey I can do that. Whether or not it’s cool based or redpilled someone’s gonna copy someone else

Look, all I am saying is you cant just have a double standard where its ok for you to necro but not other people, interesting posts or not, because you have definitely necro for no reason before simply because you could.

If there is a bandwagon, then let them bandwagon.

1 Like

Understandable. I have 26 more general posts to read before I’ve read every post on this damn forum

2 Likes

Don’t worry I’ll be waiting in the shadows to close them.

Always.

1 Like