Why does Kate keep getting only 1 day bans for overescalation despite having 8 overescalation notes in the past 6 months, 2 of which occurred in the past week? AND WHY THE FUCK IS SHE A COUNCIL MEMBER

Silicon Policy

This policy applies for AI’s, Cyborgs and mostly pAI’s.

Positronic brain isn’t listed, so it’s somewhat ambiguous.

So she griefed a guy that created her because there’s no posibrain in silicon policy.Not rule lawyering and griefing at all :grinning:

3 Likes

i tougth they had no laws except the server hard 0 rule, aka: be nice to eachother.

What escalation does a brain in an MMI placed into a mech follow?

he hit me 15 times whit a welder while i told him to stop… it wasnt really grief

Why did you think that?Why didn’t you ahelp…just why?why didn’t you just didn’t kill the guy… :thinking:

2 Likes

because i believed i had law 0, as i already explained, i told the guy to stop and after my hp droped to bad i drilled him

You could crit him as well,but as far as ban reason says he was killed

i am in a firefigther mech i drilled him for 1 second and his brain fucking poped off

1 Like

In cases like this it’s better to ahelp than lavaland escalate 4noraisin

1 Like

do you seriously think that there is any role in the game with no rules? at all? a posibrain can just go murder anyone who isnt nice to them?

4 Likes

in cases like this dont attack someone for a joke on lrp… but theorically posibrains can attack NO ONE even if attacked

erm purged ais on mrp follow law 0 and you just DONT PUT A POSIBRAIN/MOMMI IN A MECH THEY COULD BE A TRAITOR

Bruh even without the last ban she has more than enough notes and bans.We can literally forget the last ban,still plenty of overescalation in ban history,not mentor would be most likely perma or month banned for

Posibrains just have to “act in good faith” and follow the rules as normal crewmembers would.

1 Like

bruh if we say that you should be permabanned like half the people here

posibrain can be traitor???

12 Likes

Wrong they canot hurt crew and MUST obey them apparently… soo basically pray to them to stop killing you

posibrain can be ass but mmomi can… dont put someone you dont know in a fully armed combat mech.

1 Like

I was banned for almost a fucking month on first offence of being a “shitter”(not actually killing anybody) You have plenty of short bans for overescalation,very different story