Why does Kate keep getting only 1 day bans for overescalation despite having 8 overescalation notes in the past 6 months, 2 of which occurred in the past week? AND WHY THE FUCK IS SHE A COUNCIL MEMBER

based
23423233232 5454

I bet you main pyro
20 chars

3 Likes

i main troldier

30 chars

I bet you kill friendlies for the points

2 Likes

I kill friendlies because they’re wasting slots on the enemy team

1 Like

A thread where Kate differentiates between “can kill” and “should kill”, while whining about behavior that’s extremely similar to how they act, because this time they’re on the receiving end.

Bastian: gets a note for killing Kate who hacked into bridge for the fireaxe and not taking them to medbay.

Kate: Kills a clown who walked into brig locker room for armor and doesn’t take them to medbay, and actually attacks other sec officers who tried to revive the clown

1 Like

having AA makes you valid, i repeated this to you over 20 times, no even if the fucking hop gave you AA you are valid, you arent a head and it counts as breaking the chain of command (aka execution). stop triying to get people to pitty you get good and beat the people beating you.

if that’s true then why do I keep getting in trouble for killing the HoP who gives himself AA and breaks into my office as cap? At round start, meaning they rushed it?

1 Like

Wait,wtf,why does aa make you valid,seems to be wrong.It might be on MRP or it might get you in trouble with sec on LRP if you stole/broke into caps to take it,but makes valid…you sure??

2 Likes

Yeah. Exactly. I’m new to the hard validity rules of LRP, but like, she didn’t even use a disabler, she IMMEDIATELY jumped to killing me, and then is now complaining about the same sort of treatment in a similarly high security area where she actively sought out one of the deadliest weapons in the game.

1 Like

I know the real answer to this question as I was told from a very informed and high up source exactly why this is the case. Let’s just say it’s an answer you wouldn’t like at all.

oh yeah? well my dad works for Nintendo and he told me you can unlock gore mode by beating every opponent in alphabetical order in a row as sub-zero until the last one, but you have to die to the spikes in the last second, and if you mess up you have to start over

4 Likes

If you wanna see the proof just ask. I’m just as discontent as many others on this issue and revealing this truth will likely cost me but when has that ever stopped me from opening my mouth? I speak my mind and if you wanna know I’ll tell you and have the receipts to back it up.

Going shy? I’ll post the receipts if you want but I expect the hammer to come down on us both because you made this topic.

Ehh, go ahead and DM the details. I just don’t think there’s this massive Bee conspiracy going on like lots of people like to claim. Also if it’s fake (no offense) I don’t want people to make it the next “RUKO BANNED SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING SMALL (who also had a note every 6 hours and had been warned several times before and joined exclusively to shit on things)” type deal or whatever. Plus it has 100s of comments, why would they delete it? People may not have noticed my one day forum ban yesterday but if you and I drop off the face of the earth someone will notice. I’m not worried.

Edit: also if it ends up being some admin text thing that eventually gets leaked, I’m gonna preemptively cma and point out that I don’t leak secrets of any kind. I’m very, very good at keeping secrets. For obvious reasons I can’t give examples, because it would either locate me, identify me, or probably goes under some NDA thing and I don’t want my friends to get in trouble.

Edit 2: added The Maggot Guy#3950

1 Like

Can I just add you on discord it would be so much easier? ZoeyTheZany#3439 and if I end up banned here suddenly you’ll be the holder the truth and our hive will depend on you young Maggot.

edit I rarely deal with leaks. They are brought to my attention and shared with me early down the pipeline but I don’t ever ask for leaks. Everything I have on this issue is private conversation back and forth that involves me. Some of it takes place in the discord server my disciples of CoZ started in my honor.

Kate’s defense: she got attacked multiple times and told them to stop. Retaliated only once.
Other dude’s defense: He was crew, and destroying the mech would not have hurt the posibrain. The posi was never in any threat.

Final vertict: It’s LRP. Who the fuck cares?

Although that may explain Kate’s behavior, it does not excuse it. We all have problems we gotta deal with, but there is a point at which constantly making mistakes or doing mishaps stops being excusable and becomes a YOU problem. I believe Kate has reached that point.

For those on the outside looking in, it’s not some grand Beestation cabal, she’s not in some inner circle, or anything like that. It has to do with something she posted at one point on the forums, and possibly being given extra grace and chances due to that. But at some point you have to realize what you’re doing is not acceptable in the wider world, and as rule enforcers, there has to come a time when you put your foot down and say enough is enough.

I no longer believe that Kate is acting with bad intentions, but Kate, you need to get your head out of your ass (as I and everyone else has to from time to time) because even though what you’re doing may be okay on a technical level, it’s pissing everyone off.

Edit @Kate_bishop1

1 Like

This is incorrect. This has been occurring far before then check the ban records yourself.

you seem to hate lrp so much, why? on the ‘summarize lrp in 4 words’ post, you said something like ‘CLICK UNTIL HORIZONTAL HURR DURR’ when LRP isn’t really like that.

murderbone is still kinda frowned upon, unless you do it creatively/theres a gimmick involved. most people mind their own business.

on lrp, theres the antags, the validhunters, and the people who just want to play the game without doing some homo-erotic roleplay with fake stutters and tragic backstories. science people make circuits, chemists usually just make meth and shit, chef and bartender also just do their own shit. if you play science, LRP is great. medical gets boring though. cargo is fun, since you can turn into your own kingdom, but theres a miasma farm trend going on rn . engineering is just engineering, fixing broken shit and doing cool atmos stuff. bartender/cook is fun, cus u get to interact with ppl. I’ve actually seen illegal QMs selling drugs with the chemist and using mulebots to smuggle drugs and even criminals. people on LRP are more creative with their job. on MRP, you can’t do cool shit (make swag mech or give meth to assistants) without it being called powergaming or self antag. Not 100% sure, but im pretty sure that if cargo orders guns to make declare themselves a private sector of the station. (1776 style) If you really just wanna do your job and play the game, turn off antags and play your job, and cool shit will probably just naturally happen. or, play assistant and kill antags on the daily, then salt when you die. its the assistant way. if you’re daring enough to play security, you can execute antags and laugh when they cry about how unrobust you are (i do this, but im usually the antag in this situation :frowning: ) playing HOP and killing them valids who rush caps office, or being a valid who rushes caps office (like me :smiley:)
One of the funnest things on LRP is mining. NOBODY cares if u rush bubblegum or ash drake or something because of ‘powergaming’

getting augs because the default EVA suits are aids (take up backpack space and also they are 2 parts, don’t think you can attach a jetpack to them either) is apparently powergaming (this ban was eventually withdrawn)
either way, I really don’t like MRP due to the lack of freedom you have because ‘it’s not something someone would do in real life’.
yeah, okay, a syndicate spy wouldn’t kill the captain just to cause a coup and assume control of the station, that’s not a valid reason to kill the captain.
yeah, okay, a syndicate traitor sent to kill people and steal shit from the ‘evil corporate’ rival would get in trouble for destroying the state of the art rival station by flawlessly sabotaging their engine.

more rp =/= more fun

3 Likes