Why does brig phys not get a red card and why does he not get free med-vendor meds

Seriously, he has a fucking medi-vendor in his office on some maps, but he has to pay for it? Also why is his card a service card? Why is it green? Why not red, or even medic colored? Makes no sense

I agree with this. Brig physician should have a medivendor in the brig that they can get free stuff from. Also yeah, card not being red is stupid given they have sec gear access.

On the other side, I think they have access to medical storage on every map, and it is their job to keep the brig supplied with meds so them running around to get more medkits and general supplies is part of their job description. (Slight note: Ordering meds from cargo is underused, should be used more often.)

1 Like

On some maps they do get a medivendor but they have to pay for it put of pocket. Sure they get one of every medkit now, which is great, but if they want to replace a pill or a patch they have to pay out the nose for some reason.

Also why can’t brig phyz go to exe room on pubby/delta? They can on box/meta

1 Like

idk if they would add a medivendor to brig but paying for medical supplies seems like an oversight

1 Like

yeah. What If i actually want to use anesthetics because a prisoner is being not an ass

that’s @Arbalezt sec Rule #1. if a prisoner’s leg is damaged, amputate that leg

crime shows you have brain damage so i mean :thinking:

That’s why any crime should end with your debraining :wink:

Made a PR for vendor meds to be free and access to pubby execution/surgery room.

Not sure where the code bit is for the colour of ID, and I wouldn’t add an extra NanoMed personally. I’m already planning to add more meds to most medikits additionally once I can make a PR people aren’t gonna vote down just for being different.

1 Like

Thanks. How do I upvote that?

I doubt it’ll need to go on #pr-merge-vote since it’s mostly a consistency fix PR, but if not then check there on Discord.

Medical vending crate from cargo is cheap so you can setup additional NanoMeds in brig and wherver you want realatively easy. Cargo is underused most of the time anyway.