Pick one

• Duke Nukem
  • Doom Guy
  • V1 (Robot)
  • Commander Shepard
  • Postal Dude
  • JC Denton

0 voters

Father Garcia from Faith the Unholy Trinity.

2 Likes

Tier list for me

1. Doom Guy - He’s like the Hulk, he gets stronger the madder he is. And he is one angry fella.
  2. V1 - He’s like Doom Guy but without the cutscenes making him outrageously OP.
  3. Commander Shepard - Peak transhuman. He’s got that Alliance gene therapy, years of combat experience, single handedly killed a reaper, the best equipment money can buy, and no doubt he’s bringing along Garrus and some other shmuck.
  4. JC Denton - Jesus Christ Denton is strong, especially with the regeneration aug. But at the end of the day, the technology of his universe just isn’t up to the same level as the top three.
  5. Duke Nukem - Peak human, he’s a badass pig killing machine but at the end of the day he’s just a normal human.
1 Like

Chuck Norris

none, let them take me if they want to

1 Like
  1. Commander Shepard. he’s tactically and combat adept, while also politically knowledgeable and probably good in formal scenarios while not majorly sacrificing the first two benefits. overall most likely to keep you alive and minimise risks of shit getting to that point or if it potentially hits the fan.
  2. JC denton. Similar to Shepard, but he’s not as subtle or politically adept.
  3. Duke Nukem, he’s tough, doesn’t need much to get the job done and at the very least his mere presence won’t arouse too much suspicion or hostility if he can keep at least a little discretion.
  4. Doom guy, Would he be able to keep me alive? maybe. would he KILL ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING? Definitely. WOULD HE BE AT ALL SUBLTLE, OR ADEPT IN KEEPING ME OUT OF DANGER IN THE FIRST PLACE? JESUS CHRIST I THINK YOU CAN ANSWER THAT YOURSELF.
  5. V1. Similar to Doomguy, except marginally less likely to keep me alive, slower to kill everything and dear god, the cleaning bill would bankrupt and starve me out before anyone could make a worthwhile shot at killing me

Eh. Good thing about v1 is that its durable. but probably even less politically adept since its a murderbot lmao. atleast it heals from bathing in the enemy’s blood.
Just uhh ignore the cleaning bills. those arent important. (you can probably get v1 to rob a bank anyways)

It’s Relatively durrable for what it’s purpose is, that of a high speed skirmisher that can operate independently for extended periods. Lets not forget that V2 has a Nearly identical arsenal but the two are vastly different in how much damage they can take at once, the only reason V1 is more suited to combat is that it has a distinct combat style and advantage that enables it to fight more aggressively and sustain bursts of combat for longer and more often.

Him
(come on guys what’s wrong with Duke Nukem)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.