Which clothes to add to the loadout screen

I’m currently “reworking” the loadout selection screen.
If you didn’t happen to read my other posts, i’m porting a (very) few items (earrings, watches, etc).
I’m also changing the categories, so that they match with the slot the items occupy.
And i’ll be lowering the cost of most clothes to 0 (read my other posts if you don’t get why I’d do it).
Which clothes (that already are in the game) would you like to see in the gear selection screen?
Write here their name and I’ll add them :+1:

All of them, including donor items which should remain donor only but be available without spending beecoins

:sunglasses:

any of the “Super drip” outfits that would be too ridiculous if made common are too ridiculous in general.
1 Like

a bag full of stetchkins and c4 :cat2:

let’s clarify: any common clothes that offer no mechanical advantages over the standard suit?

I meant all clothes currently in the beeshop. Not literally every outfit ever lmao.
Beeshop does include some slightly advantageous clothes, like warm coats though.

Most “real” clothes will go free, the expensive looking / meme stuff will still be paid in bitcoins, maybe they’ll go free once people realise that this is the same logic that older americans use to gatekeep education (since I had to pay for it, you should too). /s

two suggestions:
wig
sterile mask (if deemed necessary, changed to be able to spread viruses and noted to be a cheap knockoff in its description)

1 Like

can do! 1010101001010101001w0e2e3

2 Likes

I would be super happy when we finally get wigs :smiley:
but also theses would also be nice to have:

• Adding anything that’s found in the AutoDrobe would be great.
  • lawyer suits/skirts (including the expensive skirt which is sort of rare to get)
  • more coats (trenchcoats, goth coats etc)

Really any clothes that are usually a pain to get normally.

4 Likes

I think most clothes should be free honestly. The beecoin ones should be unique or gimmicky enough while the regular ones should just be there for customization.

1 Like

yeah i’ll be adding those, some detective clothes/suits and the wig.

For now, i’ve set the clothes in my new PR to 500. I plan on lowering most to 0, but i might need to keep a high price on some items. I’ll probably do this within the week, since it’s fairly qucik to do. I’ll need to figure out a way to make them free, though.
I could do the same thing that’s done for the donator category, but it would force me to create a pair of each category (one paid, one free) and that might just be too many categories. I’ll figure out a way, probably

God forbid someone powergames the STERILE MASK! Think of the imbalance!!

3 Likes

Can we add all the clothes that don’t offer a mechanical advantage that are in the game? Please?

1 Like

hey what about the aristocrat coats? you know like the ones in the lawyer’s vending machine?
I wouldn’t mind round starting with an aristacoat at all.

3 Likes

Implying rhat crew actually cares about stopping disease and wont pull a clown and deliberately seek out people to cough on.

2 Likes

The zoot suit, don’t know if it’s only from other servers but if it’s actually in the code, please, the zoot suit

make the fucking party hat in the beecoin shop with different colour variations with rainbow being the most expensive please

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.