WhereAmO/I Player Feedback - VIEW, CHOICE, SA.LIE, etc

To celebrate my realization that I’ve been here over a year (oh god) I’ve remade my old feedback thread with the characters I actually play nowadays. Once a pAI main, now mostly bumbling around medical and science, while occasionally poking my head into command. I wonder if anyone remembers the tea bee gimmick? Anyhow! Please do offer critiques or such and so forth, if you happen to have any.

Obligatory literally who is claimed by me

2 Likes

I’d say litterly who but I once encountered gramps and have forgotten everything about them except the fact they existed that one time

1 Like

They sure do exist

Updating this because I just realized I haven’t for. A long while. I nowadays mostly play ROOMBA/SA.LIE as an AI. I have been poking my head back into my apid character Benlee Harebell, the drunkard. Anyhow, please do give feedback if you have any, complaints, ect!

Oh wow this is incredibly empty. Anyhow! Updating this to say I’ve now also been playing CHOICE, the AI that lets you pick a personality if you so chose for it. Someone mentioned they enjoyed that character in a round so here I am. Still REALLY wish I could edit the title of posts…

1 Like

Moth genocider :pensive: 0/10

Props tho for giving me an out and not instantly murdering because you could :>
Had fun during that round considering the set up.
Was more frustrated with the crew as a whole. Felt bad for arfus too.

The threats over explo coms were pretty funny.

1 Like

Good silicon player :+1:

I have nothing constructive to even suggest, I have had exclusively good interactions with you when I get to play and encounter you.

2 Likes

I also felt bad for Arfus :frowning: but alas, laws. The threats were very fun to do!

Also THE Ruko has perceived me? Terrifying.

I have loved my interactions with CHOICE so far,
I think I actually pda messaged you ic about it!

Cryoed before I got my loripop, but 10/10 AI

1 Like

You did indeed! Your the person who made me go “Oh yeah I should update my thread huh”. You get a lollipop another time with interest.

1 Like

top tier ai player, though every time I hear about CHOICE I always feel like I’m in a game of Choice Chamber. I do with you’d make the gimmick more widely available when command is busy and just goes “BE NORMAL YOU AI FUCK” and allow voting for some personalities. Other than that, you’re quite the fun AI to deal with.

1 Like

roomba is a pretty fun gi, great energy and fun to rp with

1 Like

Now play VIEW! The IPC vaugely flitting between Science/Security/Medical/Command and probably more roles in the future. Very much enjoy trying to do silly fun antics and somehow rolling traitor far too much. Finally played a decent amount with em and adding them here.

2 Likes

Great Scientist and Roboticist! Actually does their job when asked to!!

2 Likes

Had fun ripping his organs out, though I struggled at bit to rp it well. Silly child IPC 10/10

1 Like