Whats up with tons of inappropriate books in library

like whatahell, imagine going to library to have a good read, and you read a book about man fingering and then fucking a morph

No idea, just never go in there. Though there are a few funny ones, like one about spongebob’s age (that one got a laugh out of me).

In the first Spongebob movie, Spongebob mentions that he has won employee of the month 374 consecutive times. That’s 31 years and 2 months without any gaps. There is another episode where Spongebob and Squidward compete for an employee of the month award, and Spongebob mentions that he’s won the award 26 times in a row, adding on another 2 years and 2 months. The episode ends with neither of them winning it, ending Spongebob’s 2 year streak. Let’s assume that he started another streak immediately after this and never stopped. Spongebob has to be at the very least 18 when he started working at the Krusty Krab, since he legally owns a house when he gets the job in the first episode. With that said, let’s do some math.

18 Years + 2 Years + 31 Years = 51 Years

This makes Spongebob 51 years old during the events of the first Spongebob movie. So when Mr. Krabs calls him a kid, keep in mind that Spongebob is an old man who has been working the same minimum wage job non-stop for at least 33 years straight.
Just gonna link some actual non-creepy library books here

And finally

2 Likes

btw nylaa i found your book

Which one? The one where I wrote “Nyla” or, "Nyla’s "adventure or (I forgot what I called it) a book about another character I have named Elizabeth Mcgrath?

the one with 2 words

Ah so “Nyla” the one where someone pointed a gun at me and told me to write a book so I wrote that and uploaded it

1 Like

Can we please have some context for that?

For the writing at gunpoint, or one of the other two messages?

Your entire existence to be honest.

Well you see, when mommy and daddy really love eachother…

im surprised izatha’s books have not been mentioned here