What's the thing about requesting to be banned?

I don’t understand if you don’t want to play can’t you just, stop ?
Is beestation addiction a real thing ?

Like i can understand that you can ask to be antag banned, i asked for such a ban on conversion antagonists since it really isn’t my cup of tea and i just want to play with the chems and do surgery and all, interact with the systems of the game.

But if i get converted and get ejected of my body and nobody takes it i still have to take it back or people are going to complain that i ragequit.

1 Like

Some people do this thing where they ask to be banned from every server.

Some people find that to do. And if they recognize that it’s not going well for them and that it’s better for them to cut access off completely - good on them.

6 Likes

Not really addiction so much as people wanting to play a game they have some fond memories of, with rose-tinted glasses.

1 Like

Some are genuine, like they have real life circumstances and want the community to know that they will be gone indefinitely. Addiction can be bad for a few, and thats good on them to recognize that real life takes precedence.

Most are attention-whoring spam.

8 Likes

I suppose it’s like blocking someone except on a larger scale.

Personally a fairwell thread is a lot more tasteful than requesting a ban but that’s just me

It is, it became really unhealthy for me and if I didn’t end up getting a summer job out in the mountains two years ago it wouldn’t still been horrible. Playing it was just better than doing school work and dealing with life in general atm, why deal with that essay due next week when I can fight megafauna and dunk on the crew being a blood demon? Though now-a-days I barely play. Combo of life/work, taking better care of myself, and other games taking up my time.

and also not getting unreasonably emotionally invested on forums posts, many posts and arguments I’m not proud of

1 Like

Is the only way to scape the funny spaceman game…

2 Likes

This fancy atmos simulator is just too good man!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.