What's going on in y'all's lives

help⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

6 Likes

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer?

Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm… even my fingers… the body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting. It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it too, don’t you?

I’m the one who got caught up with Cipher. A group above nations… even the US. And I was the parasite below, feeding off Zero’s power. They came after you in Cyprus… then Afghanistan… Cipher… just keeps growing. Swallowing everything in it’s path. Getting bigger and bigger… Who knows how big now?

Boss. I’m gonna make 'em give back our past… take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t rest… until we do.

3 Likes

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe mama

5 Likes

I mean true, as much as i joke about Britain being bad, i am actually a Belarusian emigrant so Britain is actually pretty good compared to my home country.

I unironically and literally got in a car crash 5 minutes ago and I’m now waiting for a tow

1 Like

You ok?

Yeah but my cars fucked and my friends collar is sprained. It was mild shit but still pretty bad considering the snow storm I’m in

Good thing at least no one got injured severely.

Yeah, thanks for asking lad

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.