What made you choose the character you play?

p dude

5 Likes

Started out as a cargo IRA mail bomberā€¦ then did other things.
also had skittish so yeah.

1 Like

I chose Falknor because random made Falker and I wanted something close sounding to it, then another random gave me Watson as last name.
I then chose the big pompadour because Jojo.

1 Like

I named both of the two characters I play after these guys

https://pathologic.gamepedia.com/Bachelor

https://pathologic.gamepedia.com/Haruspex

1 Like

One day as my random body human character I ate random pill on the floor and got turned into lizard. I was like ā€œhey that looks goodā€. Later I learned that lizards have naming conventions so thatā€™s how topith was born.

3 Likes

Character? What character?

2 Likes

Is it 20,000,000 hours ghosting or do you randomize every time?

1 Like

All random, every time.

Muttonmus looks nice.
Hair is bad.

2 Likes

simple: weed is good and i am a man

1 Like

Really liked Grey Mourner from holloknight, but my moff was white, so White Wheeper.

1 Like

a random name generator, a Santa in booty shorts, and time with other people in game.

1 Like

and the grey tide.

I just turned myself into a ss13 character, using a name I made for a DnD character. the name Denice comes from ā€œDā€™aceā€ a name I made while playing legend of zelda. Dā€™ace was originally spelled "Dā€™[spade symbol]. I have no Idea why that legend of zelda game let me use a spade symbol, but I took that, got Dace, and normalized that into the name Denice, tarmort is just a bunch of goth stuff strung together, ā€œbog deathā€

fun fact, Deniceā€™s full name is Denice J. Tarmort, the J is for jellico. jellico is a misspelling of jellicle from the Broadway musical cats. completely intentional.

I am a felinid because fuck the KKK. never did I intend to be a felinid but I do not mind you knowing where I stand.

1 Like

I wanted to play as the most stereotypical blonde woman ever

1 Like

Iā€™m a clown main, so I chose to have red eyes to fuck with people on a cult round. Been arrested a few times for that

2 Likes

I made myself brown purposefully

1 Like

guess ill also put characters i dont play anymore/rarely play

hobo joe was just a random character wich i touched up to look nicer, gave him a corrolating name and that was it (funny thing was another player had a character called hobo jobo wich i didnt even know existed when i named him)

UNI-350, my first beestation character i think, first ipc for sure, not much to say here i just wanted to play an ipc, i got the name because originally i would change his name depending on what role i wanna play(examples are MIN-350, RND-350 etc.), got bored of doing that and changed it to UNI-350

Gizmo, another ipc i played, dont know why i made him to be honest

i also have 2 other characters i sometimes play, both are just Jimmy Brickets but a different race

Jimmy Bwickets is just felinid jimmy brickets, sometimes femboy felinid brickets

Bimmy Buque(i think thats how you spell a bunch of flowers anyway) is just jimmy brickets but BEE

1 Like

Name of a music group in my country.

Sh = Å”

1 Like

i used to play ipc to powergame the flash cold rad oxy diease immunity

now i play lizard to powergame the heat immunity and raw meat eating

1 Like