What Job Do You Main?

mentalillness

I have a mental sickness
:grin:

I know literally know one else who has this ā€œLine-of-best-fitā€ graph lookin ass hours

1 Like

Mama mia

1 Like

Last known hours, clown is silly

1 Like

I NEED to find out if the blue space shuttle beacon on the deployable base is fixed yet.

I WANT to go asteroid mining on the regular.

1 Like

What, the one you drag out and activate? Works on lavaland.

1 Like

I started with Medical Doctor and Chemist, then I moved to playing a lot of Cyborg, and now I play Station Engineer the most because I like setting up the SM and then making sure that things on the station are running as smoothly as possible.

1 Like

I should actually reply to this- I did scientist at first, then put in a TON of hours as Chaplain of Slimeism. Also did some exploration crew. Now Iā€™ve been doing sec off, shaft miner, atmos tech.

1 Like

I just wish I could go onto an asteroid, plop the base down and have it function like a Bluespace navigation giga-beacon, but thats WHAT a Bluespace navigation giga-beacon is FOR I guess.

1 Like

You can always just jump from asteroid to asteroid. You donā€™t have to complete an entire rock most of the time, unless itā€™s a funny spawn on an unidentified signal.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah but what happens if someone forgets Iā€™m out there? Gotta have some way to differentiate and let them Know where I am in case someone recalls the shuttle.

1 Like

Mimetime
Tordancing
deadoralive

7 Likes

Be seen, but not heard

1 Like

Yell at someone before you go out, and bring a fulton in case they recall. You can also use the GPS to communicate if your fellow miners actually pay attention to it (never).

1 Like

always fun when miners donā€™t bother listening to radios.

1 Like

That and if youā€™re on an asteroid you donā€™t get comms unless you build yourself a relay.

2 Likes

Jesus christ I knew you mained mime but thatā€™s more than I expected.

1 Like

It means two things when miners donā€™t respond to radio call outs.

1 - unfortunate truth, they are stupid.

2 - unfortunate circumstance, they are dead.

There isnā€™t an in game cure or remedy for Number 1, but there is multiple for Number 2.

• GPS in mining suit or boots, Remember to name it.
  • Tracker implant, Purchased from miner vender.
  • Blood samples and Clone Archives.
  • light becons, yes, using these to mark WHERE YOU ARE GOING CAN HYPOTHETICALLY LEAD SOMEONE TO RESCUE YOU, SURPRISE. you will still NEVER use them.
2 Likes

A miner prides themself in ensuring their body and soul are completly fucking unrecoverable, any miner brough back from the grave is a spit i the face to their ancestors

1 Like

my secondary function as a miner then must be ancestorial disownment because I just magnetize to the corpses of my fellow miners and haul em back to med where they return.

1 Like