What is your most smoothbrain moment in SS13?

I fucking hate the 2 click stunbaton. When I click someone once they don’t even drop their shit, it’s like I didn’t even hit them, but if I get hit oh boy you’re sure I either wallslam or fall on the ground like I got shot with hos gun. Really inconsistent in my experience.

2 Likes

Making a ban appeal for TG.

1 Like

Just a tip:hiting ANY targeted limb whit a batton stamcrits that linb EVEN LEGS N ARMS, aim for their wweapon-holding hand for an easy win.

“haha what if we put fusion in the sm then pump cold n2 in to save it we will make infinite power”

1 Like

Engineering truly is weaponiced autism

1 Like

what isn’t at this point.

what if you wanted to highjack but the ce said: i ce have fusion

then god said “you are plasma man”

1 Like

plasmamans have a cap on rad resistance… sm fusion ends them

1 Like

then god realized you were a ipc under the plasma suit.

1 Like

and ce said:let it be welder

4 Likes

Making fusion without a rad suit.

2 Likes

be a blood brother who has been gifted an uplink by a tator and then murdering the same tator like 20 min’s later cuz dementia

2 Likes

Too many to count or remember - but I think my most recent one was testing out the viability of ghetto-methampetamine creation, and forgot that an explosion will happen regardless of temperature if there’s diethylamine or whatever in the beaker. I was instantly gibbed.

2 Likes

For me, it was joining beestation.

2 Likes

shoots you with caps lazer and then cremates you and your BB instantly

66872780_2116149015163117_4728047355469758464_n

yep its gamer time

2 Likes

wait no peter dont do it

1 Like

trying to use a fulton beacon by clicking it on the floor.

this happened yesterday.

sudden stupidity disorder must have hit because i was well aware that thats now how you use it.

didn’t stop me from trying 20 times and discarding it afterwards.

good grief.

i remember being head rev, seeing hop’s door open and running in because i wanted to convert him, flash him, being confused because he didnt get converted, 5 seconds later i realized that i had to kill him but sec saw me and arrested me. Also it was not my first time playing head rev.

1 Like

As nukie I was sniper, while the others infiltrated. We had a great plan. I flew around with my jetpack a bit and suffocated.

This was yesterday.

1 Like