What is the most retarded ss13 server?

What is PP Station
20 char

You can poop as a feature. And there’s a rabbi job role. That’s it. No pop server.

Wow that sounds fucking underwhelming and isn’t a Rabbi just a Jewish priest. Isn’t that just chaplain.

beestation is the most retarded

2 Likes

Well yes, but other than us is the question.

1 Like

Basically all of tg shortly after sleeper removal

1 Like

I saw they removed most of the basic meds

And replaced them with cobbymed, which is like you got 30 brute? Lemme heal that but give you 70 liver damage

Not the most retarded but hispania, oh boy it has the full bay package with all the bad of paradise,no antags so the rounds are chill but uninteresting , shitadmins that adminbus, just to show i once got bwoinked because as a clown because i entered bridge when the door was open and the comms console was unlocked so i made a joke about an ic thing then the bwoink happens when the admin just goes “WHERE DID YA GET THAT ID” and im like dude the door was open and shit i got bwoinked for an ic entering a restricted area and the admin was so lazy to even check a little deeper instead of jumping into conclusions, full of self-inserts and power fantasies like literally they had 3 page histories for their characters and they will just sit around to talk about that for hours about how they were from the soviet union and then became a wizard at the wizard federation and yada yada, FURRIES, Consensual ERP allowed wich is CRINGE and pretty CRINGE let me tell ya people playing house is the worst kind of cringe.
The only server in spanish is pretty cringe wich is kind of sad being a spanish speaker myself.
So yeah pretty retarded server

This tbh

Played a round with my closest friend irl since he wanted to try the game out, he went as cook, I ahelped and told the admins “hey, mind if i use disc to explain some stuff to X?” Guy was understandable and what not

He left after one round and a half since he had to do other stuff, I stayed and played another round

My fucking god
People claim you’re a traitor if you don’t comply with what they want and people believe it
Security arrests you and spends 10 minutes interrogating you for a 2 minute felony
Captains are always the same
And for being a MRP server, powergamers/metagamers were everywhere despite rules against that iirc

It’s not bad as a server, but the playerbase kinda cringe

Also I’ll pull a 180 and mention 3 servers I enjoy playing on since nowadays I join to bee to admin rather than playing

TGCMs, Eris and Hippie.

One is a lowpop CM which I fully enjoyed
One is a MRP server with its own lore and looks pretty as fuck
The third one is Hippie. You love it or hate it.

i knew it the day i tried the beta

beestation MRP was never going to be actual MRP, it was always just going to be LRP with less self antag and chaos

If it has a rule against “muh powergaming” then it’s retarded

That’s literally bee station. We have a rule against that.

only on mrp tho

hgngngn 20 char

Still bee station screee!!

paradise is without a doubt the single worst server

How bad is paradise any way? I’ve been thinking of trying out other servers, and bay station and paradise are on my list.

So, basically bay and paradise have a fucking history of adminbus and shit admins that breathe on your neck and will bwoink and ban you for the minimal of things, paradise is basically just a playground for the host and his friends that can adminbus at any time (Dont call them furries or they will get offended), bay just banned somone for get this SUSPICION WITH NO PROOF OF BEING PART OF A PEDO THING and not only that, the lad got banned from discord and forums so he couldn’t defend himself.
Here is the thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/e04ckq/was_originally_going_to_be_for_humor_and_because/
and combine that with some more adminbus over being robusted by a normal player, the admeme cried that “you should have died reeee” and delimbed the player that fairly won, and threatened to ban players that brought weapons to DANGEROUS MISSIONS.
The problem with those rp servers is that admins get too trigger happy with the ban and their authority, wich is a shame since i really like the bay systems but every round devolves into the same chatroom with the same tropes where you can’t do anything if you don’t want to get beaned

Adminbus huh. Shame. I’ll keep that in mind when I try them out.