What are you thankful for this year?

What are the people of Beestation thankful for this year?

Personally, thankful for the new friends I’ve made this year and that this will be my last fall semester in uni.

10 Likes

I’m thankful for finding people to hang around with in this community. Most of my days before were bland. Now they are slightly less bland.

12 Likes

The positive impact my friendships here had, and the spessmen that kept it all going. :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Thanks

:troll: 20202202002020200

I’m thankful for deez nuts

2 Likes

Thankful for surviving another year.

3 Likes

I am a big mcthankies for mcspankies of course

2 Likes

I’m thankful for being alive and getting into a (slightly) better place mentally. My family and friends are the sole reason why I’m alive still and working on my mental health. I’m also thankful for all the small interactions I have ingame no matter how minor they may seem.

Sorry to get a little heavy, but I want to genuinely thank all of you. Beestation would be a vastly different place without you.

5 Likes

Having a functional crockpot as I live away from family and friends for the next few months p:

Warm soup or stew does wonders. Not to mention lots of friendly people at my new job and in the area

4 Likes

I got finally perma’d, maybe its better? No more severely mentally challenged admin messages.

1 Like

ok cool but noone cares

2 Likes

I will especially miss you schizo admin

1 Like

neither will I whoever you are

1 Like

If you were going to be thankful for this we could have arranged it significantly sooner. You didn’t have to wait for the day after thanksgiving to get what you wanted.

2 Likes

i am thankful that I know what filk is

3 Likes

The players in the community were mostly nice, but you guys were compareable to fulp admins.
If buddy does bad i no see, if i do bad i am right, if i dont like something its bad.

1 Like

As I’m sure you’re aware favoritism, discrimination, and independent thought are either forbidden or closely monitored under both our administrative conduct and rules. If you have any substantive evidence or specific examples of these things occurring I do encourage you to fill out a staff report form at your earliest possible convenience to help us ensure a fair and impartial administrative team.

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Admin_Policy_%26_Conduct
https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Rules

I’m thankful for beta dark mode on Chrome because it crazies the color of Bee forum pfps, resulting in @bluezorua becoming lego Mandalorian.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.