Weaknessgaming or something i dunno

Weaknessgaming is the opposite of powergaming what do you think and should beestation implement the rule that forbids it?

3 Likes

No. It’s my God-given right to bumble about and get nothing done. If someone wants to be a fun-hating tryhard, they can set up the SM themself.

1 Like

No need for rules as weakness gaming can be easily solved IC by regularly beating up your local paraplegic catgirl.

11 Likes

But actually there are situations like if you pick a character with all the negative quirks and go play as sec you will get banned, so this is the ban for weaknessgaming

1 Like

I will excitedly be baited into maintenance murder-traps when offered buffets of shoe and you can’t stop me.

1 Like

I love RP damn it, if I see a ling’s armblade out on my screen and they offer to push me somewhere, I’m gonna take the chance :cat2: :cat2: :cat2:

2 Likes

space station 13 is a funny spaceman fart game and the very concept of “high RP” is just a ruse to stop players from having genuine roleplay experiences and instead roleplaying the gmod hl2rp experience of walking around for 6 hours and waiting in line for your ration pack (not good rp)

4 Likes

Why not call it powerlessgaming? (or powergamingless)

Gamingless power? Powerless gaming?

Less gaming power

Zz

I once accepted someone offering me a free vacation I won in a sweepstakes.

They had to hit me with a baton to make the vacation pod work properly but it was worth it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.